Whats cookin this weekend?

Advertisement
Nothing fancy. We got some goat cheese and a liver terrine from Prekis. Also making some steamed Bulled ********s with a Monfreid Sauce. A couple bottles of champagne, beet salad, soft boiled egg, and stuffed peppers with ground herring and garlic.

Is it frozen and you go home and heat it up or do you literally walk in and theirs like a pizza shop in the walmart?
It's just the dough in a bag. Sometimes its still frozen when they put it out. Then I let it come to room temp, roll it out, add sauce, parmesan, basil, mozzarella and bake.

It's just the dough in a bag. Sometimes its still frozen when they put it out. Then I let it come to room temp, roll it out, add sauce, parmesan, basil, mozzarella and bake.

Ohhh, so its basically a build your own pizza thing? Thanks. I may have to give it a try lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well yes 212 but 718 won’t let you cross them bridges!

And eff that! Get local specialty...wait till you get home for pie. **** man!!!!

LOL!!!

Thats facts, bro the 4 years I was down in Miami I ordered pizza 1x. It was my first week, it was terrible. I told a few of my boys how bad it was and they said "are you crazy thats the best pizza I ever had". Never ordered it again after that.

Advertisement
Nothing fancy. We got some goat cheese and a liver terrine from Prekis. Also making some steamed Bulled ********s with a Monfreid Sauce. A couple bottles of champagne, beet salad, soft boiled egg, and stuffed peppers with ground herring and garlic.
That would be a recipe for disaster at my house. The fam would be calling the pizza shop.

Advertisement
The only thing that the Gaytors are gonna get to eat tomorrow night is Pinga Frita, courtesy of our boys. Eat up **** bytches! There’s plenty to go around!

Advertisement
Back