Whats cookin this weekend?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Keeping it simple... BBQ bacon cheddar burgers and some Jack Herer THC oil.

This will be my first ever Canes season without alcohol in my life. Going to be very, uh, different. Part of my game day ritual was drinking heavily and getting so pumped up I'd want to ram my head into a wall.

Advertisement
THC is a good transition
Absolutely. In fact, the transformation of the marijuana industry has made quitting drinking way easier than I would have thought. My life is much better all around with weed in it and booze out. Not that I'm anti-alcohol by any means though. I love drinking! It was just causing too much collateral damage in my life. Thankfully, I was able to realize that before any true damage was done. Best decision I ever made.

Advertisement
My new drum grill won't be ready till next week. So I'm going to roast 2 wine marinated chickens with Walkers Wood jerk seasoning on my table top grill. The feature will be gumbo with gator meat, shrimp and uncle johns hot smoked sausage. Crown Royal to wash it all down.

Brisket on Green Mountain pellet

I am doing brisket in my wood pellet smoker too. Got any tips for a beginner when it comes to smoking brisket? I did it once and it came out good but I am looking for great!..For example, do you pump it with beef stock to make sure the inside is moist? How do I get the outside to be nice and barky?

(Sorry to all for turning this into an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. LOL. Trying to perfect this smoked brisket.)

Smoke porkbutt to make green chili.plenty of dois equis.sad part is usually day before a game I start getting amped up drinking beer can't eat.ex wife loved it I wear her a$$ out.game time I'm so amped can't eat tell everyone don't bother me watch the game.wife made that mistake fsu game 2000 when Jeremy caught winning td.now ex wife.I so amped now with TNM can't eat now.already drank a 12now .lady better n of bend over before Sat night in front of me.

Advertisement
Back