What would you deem to be a successful season for Manny and Miami?

Advertisement
Icing on the cake would be getting the W vs the turds, but to me a successful season this year is simply getting to Charlotte and at least being competitive vs clemson. The strange thing for that standard though is if we DONT get to charlotte the season will be an absolute disaster in my book.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of you guys are pretty delusional, haha. A successful season in a coach's first year would be topping any season we've had in the last 15 years?

I think an 8-4 regular season with a nice bowl win, and end-of-year momentum would be a good year. Hopefully that includes 1-2 of the following: beating UF, beating FSU, winning the coastal.

And if that happens, all of you will be pounding your chests come next January, and talking about being national contenders in 2020!

Wins are important but I will be looking to see if this team plays with passion and emotion like a Hurricane team should.

If we win 9 games and Manny ran up the score on those 9 teams, and our team played with passion, I will be satisfied.

Advertisement
We have to beat all the teams we are supposed to beat. If we lose close to UF, beat FSU keep it respectable with Clemson in the AAACG and a bowl performance not mailed in like last year it will not be a disappointment.

I however think we beat those trailer trash Tebow loving Uncle ****ers and build momentum through the season.

Beating UF and FSU in the same year
That would be a nice start, because the rest of the schedule this season is underwhelming. Winning all those games but losing to UF and FSU would NOT be the definition of a "successful" season. We will be favored to win most, if not all, of the regular season games except UF.

Advertisement
If Manny beat Florida and FSU, Canedog will crown his *** even if he lose every other game.

So seeing we are starting the season not ranked, would consider it a upset if we beat Florida?

Advertisement
Back