What would you deem to be a successful season for Manny and Miami?

We really have no business losing to anyone on our schedule except Florida and maybe Florida State(rivalry game). 11-1.

Advertisement
Is reading still fundamental?

How and when did loose begin to replace lose?

10 PLUS wins, coastal champ, make acc champ game, win news 6 bowl, top 10 croot class

Has to win Florida! Has to keep the streak alive verse FSU (which I know we do). The rest of the season falls into place after those two. Then a win at a bowl game. I'd say Manny's first season was a good one!

Thought early on that gayturs would be sure loss, but way they unraveling lately that game should be tossup. See one upset loss along way and that leaves FSU. 9-3 should be a given and not get blown out against Clemson, although they are probably the best team around this year.

Advertisement
If Manny can get the guys to play with intensity each week, improve the Offense and STs play, there is no reason we can’t finish the regular season 10-2 heading to the ACCCG and then win a NY6 bowl game.

11-3 as was said earlier.

Consistency is the name of the game for me. If we can consistently move the ball on offense and stop our opponents from moving the ball greatly whenever they have the ball, then the season will roll more in our favor than not. A lot will depend on who is the starting QB to me and Enos’ ability to game plan for them effectively. I think he can do that, and get our offense not only moving the ball regularly in games but also scoring while doing so. Defensively it will be key on Baker to remain aggressive and make the correct in-game adjustments especially after halftime. He does that and our defense remains Top 10. Give me 10-2 heading into the ACCCG versus Clemson, losing a hard fought game to the Tigers but turning it around in a NY6 bowl matchup to finish the year off right at 11-3. I think we lose to either UFag or FSpew while also dropping a game we shouldn’t be losing mixed in somewhere along the season’s road. I’m leaning towards Briles and the Semenholes being one of the 2 regular season losses but us destroying the hated Gayturd in Orlando to start off the year with a bang.

Oh, and we’ll close with a Top 10 recruiting class for 2020.

Advertisement
I would say anything more than 2 loses would be disappointing. With the talent that we have, I just don’t think we loose (or should loose more than 2), with the energy Manny is bringing, it seems like this has to be it. Thoughts?

Beat fsu and the gaytors. Play in a nice bowl

Thought early on that gayturs would be sure loss, but way they unraveling lately that game should be tossup. See one upset loss along way and that leaves FSU. 9-3 should be a given and not get blown out against Clemson, although they are probably the best team around this year.
I'm with you, but it would be 10-3 + the Bowl game outcome.

Advertisement
A successful season this year is beat the teams were supposed to beat. No more competitive games with Duke and UVA. We need to be in control in those games. We have the talent to beat Florida and win at FSU. Bottom line is we need to be competitive. A win against Florida would be great and just give their sorry asses a reason to schedule us again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back