What will it take for you to believe again in #TNM?

Bro seems like you and I have always been on the same page, we know what we know
Yea like sometimes its like meeting a person whos a str8 bullshytter u know immediately, and sometimes u got good bullshytters it takes u awhile to see through it. I didnt like the hire I thought it was lazy af especially with the track record the higher ups have at UM (who i dont trust because of there history) I saw game 1 and got worried big time then saw game 2 and said hes going to be fired in 3-4 years, I take **** for what I see and to me its like catching a bullshytter that cant get out of the way of himself. This guy cant recruit and thats the lifeblood of any elite program if he cant do that I can almost say Im 99% sure we will have a new coach in 4 years. Wait till u see what Bama does to us in two years UM fans are going to commit mass suicide when they blow the doors off us. I see through this guy I been watching UM hard since Shannon and I know a corch, this guys a corch.

Advertisement
Exactly. I think some of it is funny, but if guys are already seriously doing this “fire the coach” they’re more brain dead than I thought they were. Shanny might suck and wind up fired, but it ain’t happening any time soon.

So all this premature firing talk is going to do is hasten the toxicity pattern we’ve seen unfold here so many times over the last 20 years. And that winds up having a very negative effect on recruiting.
Yea hes not getting fired at least until 3 years, we can say we want him gone but obviously thats not going to happen so y say it.

Was going to post about this, but I fear manny’s defense requires 3 or 4 year starters to work. Not a good sign for someone that has to win immediately.
It’s actually a bad sign for the program in general. Shanny will get his 3 or 4 years regardless. If he manages to stick around it’ll be a recurring theme where the D looks strong and nasty one year then drops off for a couple years.

Yea like sometimes its like meeting a person whos a str8 bullshytter u know immediately, and sometimes u got good bullshytters it takes u awhile to see through it. I didnt like the hire I thought it was lazy af especially with the track record the higher ups have at UM (who i dont trust because of there history) I saw game 1 and got worried big time then saw game 2 and said hes going to be fired in 3-4 years, I take **** for what I see and to me its like catching a bullshytter that cant get out of the way of himself. This guy cant recruit and thats the lifeblood of any elite program if he cant do that I can almost say Im 99% sure we will have a new coach in 4 years. Wait till u see what Bama does to us in two years UM fans are going to commit mass suicide when they blow the doors off us. I see through this guy I been watching UM hard since Shannon and I know a corch, this guys a corch.
Fact. I would love to know what we've blown on coaches the last 15 year's, we coulda brought Lombardi back. The decisions the banana republic makes are beyond stupid, how do they have jobs. Definitely not on merit

Exactly. I think some of it is funny, but if guys are already seriously doing this “fire the coach” they’re more brain dead than I thought they were. Shanny might suck and wind up fired, but it ain’t happening any time soon.

So all this premature firing talk is going to do is hasten the toxicity pattern we’ve seen unfold here so many times over the last 20 years. And that winds up having a very negative effect on recruiting.
Then you have "fans" rooting for failure so they can be right.

Advertisement
Fact. I would love to know what we've blown on coaches the last 15 year's, we coulda brought Lombardi back. The decisions the banana republic makes are beyond stupid, how do they have jobs. Definitely not on merit
Its insane how i feel like some of the fans know more then they do. Its almost amazing to me that they get paid the money they do to make **** choices

u called it from the door Chise when he was hired u were right. he looked good with elite (well i wont say elite and miami player in the same sentence nowadays) not elite good DTs who caused disruption. Dude was balling with Golden players on D, his defense is easy to eat if u dont get pressure guys are always open thats coaching.
Compare his defense to the one Wake fielded yesterday. The Wake defense doesn’t have a guy we offered, but it’s far more sound and tougher than ours. There is zero reason or excuse for a Wake defense full of 2 and 3 star guys to be better than ours.

And before the protractor nerds start hitting us with obscure stats about how great Shanny’s defense is on 2nd and 13 while the swallows are returning to Capistrano and Episode 12 of Season 5 of Seinfeld is replaying on TBS, save it. Watch the game and look at all our busts and huge plays surrendered versus what Wake did.

So its too early to say Diaz is not the guy when he been here 4 seasons almost and Blake had 2 games? Im confused, yall do know this is Diaz system he hired the guy what does that say about him? These are the typical Miami Golden excuses, I dont know if thats what u meant if Im wrong my bad but it read like that.

I think it's safe to pencil Baker as a failed experiment. What will tell me a lot about Diaz as a coach is what he does in the offseason. If he sticks with the defensive staff (assuming they continue to be mediocre), and doesn't make any changes, he won't be long at Miami.

Advertisement
Score more than 30 points against P5 opponents consistently... Players mentally prepared, as evidenced by few on-field errors... Seems like the coaches try to be too smart for their own **** good by throwing delayed blitzes and horrible schemes on 4th and 17 so whenever that stops... Or maybe they're just not smart, idk.

Advertisement
I think it's safe to pencil Baker as a failed experiment. What will tell me a lot about Diaz as a coach is what he does in the offseason. If he sticks with the defensive staff (assuming they continue to be mediocre), and doesn't make any changes, he won't be long at Miami.
I dont think its fixable the personnel up front isnt as good as it was his first 3 years, hes in trouble MD that is and Baker.

Compare his defense to the one Wake fielded yesterday. The Wake defense doesn’t have a guy we offered, but it’s far more sound and tougher than ours. There is zero reason or excuse for a Wake defense full of 2 and 3 star guys to be better than ours.

And before the protractor nerds start hitting us with obscure stats about how great Shanny’s defense is on 2nd and 13 while the swallows are returning to Capistrano and Episode 12 of Season 5 of Seinfeld is replaying on TBS, save it. Watch the game and look at all our busts and huge plays surrendered versus what Wake did.
facts facts facts, that 0 cover with one safety always hated it and I hate his blitzes from 10 yards out with safeties that never does anything but leave a huge hole down the middle of the field. Thats a MD scheme if I ever saw one he outsmarts himself all the time and the pressure we used to cause hid those holes, but as soon as we played ateam like Clemson that can protect the qb we got the doors blown off us, also his defense struggles against the run as well in terms of chunk yards.

I watched his whole tenure at Texas, I was never impressed. He only faced one team w equal talent in OU, other than them he always had far superior talent, and didn't do much with it. Maybe why he was let go

Advertisement
Stay ranked the whole 2020 season.
Unless we beat Clemson on the ACCCG nothing will make me become a believer in #TNM this season

TNM is a fraud. Catchy catchphrase by the king of gimmicks.
Blake needs to go. We need a competent AD. Then Manny needs to go.
In his defense. We needed something to shake the past year and a half.
We’re not beating UVA. We rarely do. As for VT, I don’t know how good they are, but I doubt we pull that out, either,
Your the low guy.
I think you had us down for 4 wins this year.
So yeah, you have us losing to just about everybody.

The coaches recruiting against this staff have all the ammo they need already. These coaches are amateurs, Diaz hates recruiting, we dont win on the field, and the most damaging is we dont produce NFL players. The amount of Canes that were cut after camp this year was goddam depressing.

First thing that must be done is a complete overhaul of the AD and new leadership on the competition committee of the BOT. Guys like Davis Epstein are running this program and could not be more fvucking clueless.

To Franchise's point, a team full o 2 and 3 stars should not whip a team full o 4 and 5's, thats poor coaching. Thats what used to **** me off so bad about Mack Brown, he cherry picked all the 5's he wanted in Texas, literally had em stacked 3 deep. That one chip he got was not his coaching it was VY playing out o his mind, just that one time, never did it again. He made up his own sched, made it easy as possible, then would routinly get *** raped by Big Game Bob. He took the exact opposite approach than JJ did when he was here, i guess some would call that smart, why play someone you dont know if you can beat if you dont have to. The wimp approach, and now he kicked our *** so i cant go outside anymore in my own town without gettin blown up about it

Advertisement
Back