What went well?

Advertisement
What went well? ****, overall they moved the ball pretty well for 3.5 quarters of football. There is zero reason they shouldn't have had over 30 points in that game. It was always something, though. First drive, churning down the field and would have scored, but no, King fumbles. Another drive it's a crushing penalty. Another drive it's a Mallory drop in the end zone. Interception. Another fumble. Another drop.

They should have easily had at least 24 points at halftime. Obviously the defense had its own issues, but ****, all this offense had to do yesterday was get out of its own way and cut out the self-sabotage, and they likely pull out a win even with the garbage defensive play.

Advertisement
We are all hurt. We were supposed to be challenging for the acc title and I’m not sure we can even beat duke right now.

I was happy to see Brinson get some burn and even saw B. Smith. IMO it’s time for a full blown youth movement.
The guys on the bench are always better to the fans right?

Well this time they actually are

We see that a lot where we clamor for the backups and then we see them and go, well **** maybe they should be on the bench

And I almost understand and support when an upperclassman that understands the assignments gets the nod over a potentially more talented younger player that makes a lot of mistakes

BUT OUR OLDER PLAYERS ARE THE ONES MAKING ALL THE MISTAKES

The guys on the bench are always better to the fans right?

Well this time they actually are

We see that a lot where we clamor for the backups and then we see them and go, well **** maybe they should be on the bench

And I almost understand and support when an upperclassman that understands the assignments gets the nod over a potentially more talented younger player that makes a lot of mistakes

BUT OUR OLDER PLAYERS ARE THE ONES MAKING ALL THE MISTAKES
Mallory and Harley should’ve been benched for their drops. No accountability for the mistakes they make week after week. It’s ****n embarrassing.

Advertisement
Mallory and Harley should’ve been benched for their drops. No accountability for the mistakes they make week after week. It’s ****n embarrassing.
It would be one thing if Mallory could block and Arroyo couldnt

But bro. Mallory is a liability every time hes on the field and I’ve been one of the biggest Mallory fans on this board

One of the first plays of the game Mallory got thrown off his feet by a DB blowing up a play

What went well? ****, overall they moved the ball pretty well for 3.5 quarters of football. There is zero reason they shouldn't have had over 30 points in that game. It was always something, though. First drive, churning down the field and would have scored, but no, King fumbles. Another drive it's a crushing penalty. Another drive it's a Mallory drop in the end zone. Interception. Another fumble. Another drop.

They should have easily had at least 24 points at halftime. Obviously the defense had its own issues, but ****, all this offense had to do yesterday was get out of its own way and cut out the self-sabotage, and they likely pull out a win even with the garbage defensive play.
I had to double check to believe King threw for 388.

Advertisement
It would be one thing if Mallory could block and Arroyo couldnt

But bro. Mallory is a liability every time hes on the field and I’ve been one of the biggest Mallory fans on this board

One of the first plays of the game Mallory got thrown off his feet by a DB blowing up a play
I thought he could be an all-American, man was I wrong.

Advertisement
Will agree… was at the app state game… stadium
Music is awful. No local flavor bunch of club music… super whack
Love going to Hard Rock Stadium BUT who's idea was it to put the goofy guy up on the big screen who tries to pump up the crowd, try's to get people play the stupid games shown on the board, etc. Fire him now, he's a total goof ball with his Hawaiian shirt & shorts. Why doesn't someone TAKE CONTROL of the game time atmosphere at the games...to much stupid pro-stuff. It's a college game for God's sake. Let the band play during TV timeouts with continued use of the fan-cam (people love it). Also, why didn't SOMEONE take 2 seconds & ask fans to stay in their seats for one extra minute while the 1991 champ team was introduced?? SO RUDE...Why bother with such a **** show?

Advertisement
Back