What went well?

Advertisement
Everything negative is just a rinse and repeat of basically every single Manny Diaz coached game we’ve played

But what about the “good” in heavy air quotes

Rambo was a grown *** man today. Some complained he wasn’t breaking tackles but if not for all the self inflicted wounds be probably win and he’s a hero today

Brinson and Smith made some plays. We actually have a good WR group if we stopped throwing it to Harley and Mallory

Arroyo is clearly better than Mallory

Chantz Williams look like the next guy up

Steed bounced back from an awful awful performance last week to make some plays this week

Couch doesn’t get talked about much but he’s the best tackler on the team
Second week that no cats died

(Just the program did)

Brinson and Rambo looked good. Chantz had a great game as well.
He did not have a great game. He made some good plays but in contain and run support he was a chicken with his head cut off.

Advertisement
He did not have a great game. He made some good plays but in contain and run support he was a chicken with his head cut off.
Yeah I didn’t rewatch but I saw him struggling a few times. He flashes though for sure

Hopefully some other coach can develop him

Advertisement
Someone thought it would be a good idea to pump up the crowd with Whitney Houston tunes ... ooops my bad that was ******* AWFUL.

- Borregales looks like a keeper.
- We didn't give up a KO return.
Will agree… was at the app state game… stadium
Music is awful. No local flavor bunch of club music… super whack

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I almost felt bad him in that moment. That was totally the reaction of a guy who knows his employment is coming to an end.
Don't, Cane brotha.

His golden parachute upon getting fired will be worth wore than the vast majority of us will make in a lifetime.

Advertisement
Back