What went well?

tough sledding finding "what went well". Brinson getting some burn, Rambo and Harley not returning a kick. Seriously, of all the issues with this staff, putting Harley back on free kicks seems spiteful for some reason. It tilts me to no end. There isn't another coaching staff in the country that would put that dude back there except the one we have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean our WRs really impressed me… Rambo, Key, Brinson, Brashard, and even arroyo looked good.

Air raid offense would be fun with a different QB and an OC who embraced that instead of the “HB slam” run plays

Advertisement
I was impressed by JWill’s speed on the horse collar. Future is bright with 0/24.
Yeah he showed good closing speed but he definitely needs to work on his running angles. He has taken quite a few bad angles especially on the kick return TD last game against App State. Our whole team actually needs to work on that I see almost everyone taking bad angles to the sideline. And of course TACKLING!!! Never seen such a bad team tackling which is EXTREMELY concerning and unacceptable with an older team. The only positives I can think of is we got some talented underclass men .

When the team ran out of the tunnel/smoke, I saw they were lackadaisical and not interested in playing today...a hallmark of Lispy ***aloons coached teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back