What should CIS invest in?

What should CIS invest in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do the app. The website is fine.

I'd invest resources in following the Barstool model. Try to get into sports betting game.

If that proves too tall a task then start doing Rough n Rowdy type of events. Get a warehouse in Hialeah and let porsters throw hands.

Advertisement
I think the revenue should be used to pay increased bonuses to the current mods of the site.

I think the revenue should be used to pay increased bonuses to the current mods of the site.

Whale GIF

Advertisement
I want an app. I rememner way back when the forum was linked to an App and it was convinient to access especially in mobile device.

Don't do the app. The website is fine.

I'd invest resources in following the Barstool model. Try to get into sports betting game.

If that proves too tall a task then start doing Rough n Rowdy type of events. Get a warehouse in Hialeah and let porsters throw hands.
Isn't that what the orange lot is for?

1. Clean up the ad experience on mobile web
2. Living wages for your staff (you may already be there, just so important to have quality guys).
3. Profit pool for staff
4. Digital marketing to grow the audience. As the team wins there will be a lot more fans interested in reading and participating on the boards. Got to make it welcoming and friendly for newbies. NIL can play a part here in terms of content, so serves dual purpose.

Advertisement
Pay the actual insiders to get access to real intel without having to sift thru 400 pages of nonsense.

And if they're getting paid to bring the intel, they need to be up front with what they report. Not coy and mysterious like they're continually holding onto info to string us along.

How about a little sumpin sumpin for the mods/Maude’s? They do a great job keeping the convicts in check.

Contests. May be a little difficult to manage but could be a lot of fun.

Advertisement
The cost is server cost. The WEZ itself doesn't have its own line but server cost does and CIS hosts the WEZ for free. The WEZ probably cost us around 1,200 a year.
But a small fee to keep the degenerates away.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back