What record would erase the stench of last year?

I get losing, it happens even to opponents who you should beat. That said, we need to see progress in all 3 phases. With this upcoming schedule we should have no less then 9 wins. Possibly the coastal and a bowl win with extreme progress from game 1 until the end of the year. Another year of 7-8 wins or less and this project is over

Advertisement
winning will help but offense will be key as well, fast and furious will look like "fun" to HS kids as well

I get losing, it happens even to opponents who you should beat. That said, we need to see progress in all 3 phases. With this upcoming schedule we should have no less then 9 wins. Possibly the coastal and a bowl win with extreme progress from game 1 until the end of the year. Another year of 7-8 wins or less and this project is over
schedule seems soft at beginning but once we hit ACC who knows ??all teams in ACC Coastal have better staffs and hC than CMD's group....... losses to Mich.state, Va.tech, NC or UVA and another 1 of those WTF games were we just do not show up ready to play,,,, 8 wins seems like high water mark for this staff

100,000 - 0

Especially in the minds of recruits? I say they’d need to go undefeated and make the playoff. I’m not saying they will! I’m saying that’s the remedy. I also think if we have a good season they should put fiu back on the schedule within the next 3 seasons and run up the score if possible.

Advertisement
Especially in the minds of recruits? I say they’d need to go undefeated and make the playoff. I’m not saying they will! I’m saying that’s the remedy. I also think if we have a good season they should put fiu back on the schedule within the next 3 seasons and run up the score if possible.
Regarding fiu, why? We lost to them and shouldn't have, there's no erasing that. Going out and thrashing them like we always should doesn't change the fact. Ask yourself...how many more times do we have to beat BC before I can stop hearing about Flutie?

Advertisement
While of course I'd love as many Ws as possible, I dont think success this season is defined by 11 or 10 or 9. Progress this year means getting to Charlotte. Anything less is an abject failure.

schedule seems soft at beginning but once we hit ACC who knows ??all teams in ACC Coastal have better staffs and hC than CMD's group....... losses to Mich.state, Va.tech, NC or UVA and another 1 of those WTF games were we just do not show up ready to play,,,, 8 wins seems like high water mark for this staff
Then the “learn on the job” HC experiment should be scrapped. We may not have Clemson or Bama talent but we got better talent then NC Va.Tech, UVA, mich state on the road should be a good game

Nothing will erase the stench. Own it. Learn from it. Move on.

Could have locked it here.

There is not one one game on our regular season schedule we should not win this season. We should be undefeated going into the ACC Championship game. If not, it was just another dog and pony off season show and the stench will linger in this program.

Advertisement
We need 10 wins , if we consistently win 10 games we can recruit with the big boys

When Lisa Murkowski starts throwing shade, you know that it's getting bad! Whoops.

Advertisement
It cannot be erased. But massive improvements all around will go a long way to assuaging it.

10 wins. Every year it's been the same thing. Miami has more talent and then manages to lose games they had no business losing.

15-0.

Advertisement
Back