What record would erase the stench of last year?

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Especially in the minds of recruits? I say they’d need to go undefeated and make the playoff. I’m not saying they will! I’m saying that’s the remedy. I also think if we have a good season they should put fiu back on the schedule within the next 3 seasons and run up the score if possible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
10+ wins and absolutely boat racing FSU. I'm not talking 27-10. That's just a normal win. 45-7 with their 7 coming in garbage time.

I want to see killer instincts more than anything. I want to see the Diaz from 2017 Noter Lame that is still blitzing in the 4th.

Advertisement
tenor-15.gif

Advertisement
Especially in the minds of recruits? I say they’d need to go undefeated and make the playoff. I’m not saying they will! I’m saying that’s the remedy. I also think if we have a good season they should put fiu back on the schedule within the next 3 seasons and run up the score if possible.

With that crappy schedule, at least 10 regular season wins AND an ACC-CG appearance.

dominate and win the games we are suppose to win, compete and win at least half of the toss up games, and closely compete in games against championship caliber teams should land us at 12-2 including the ACC Championship game and bowl game

Advertisement
I don't think throwing a number out answers the question. I know some love to live in the stat world but everything in context.

Who did they beat? who dd they lose to? how did they play?

Yeah, i know....too realistic for most....12-0 then.

Nothing erases it but a trip to the ACC championship game under good context helps everyone solidly move past it. None of that back dooring in **** bc some three team race came down to the end and we got lucky. No more of that or losing a game we should clearly win.

Yes wins but we can’t be squeaking by teams. We need to win like we’re a playoff team. What good are ten wins if half of them were nail biter and then get slaughtered by Clemson. Playoff teams would destroy everyone on our schedule so we need to act accordingly or it’s gonna be a hard sell. Especially with King hype. There gonna say look what king was able to do at Houston and can’t do it here.

Advertisement
Back