What is your realistic outlook....

Although 10-2 is more likely than 4-7.
****, 12-0 is as likely as 4-7.

hardly. not even close.

you run probability sims based on Miami's consistent catastrophic play propensity...

1/100 seasons do they get to 10-2.

12-0 is essentially impossible...1/1000000+

Advertisement
Advertisement
4 losses, could come from anywhere.

JW has been accurate, in particular this last game. It's only a matter of time until he has a bad game. That's one loss. Second will be another close one.

Now that we started the season 0-2?

I really think that we can runoff 10 straight and endup 10-2. We just have to stop missing FGs and tell this idiot baker to stop with the 3 downline man on 3rd and 4th and long situations. Our pass rush is our strength.

You can realistically argue we are 2 holding calls away from being 2-0.
I said 8-4 at the beginning of the season, it’s going in that direction.

Advertisement
Does anybody have a turnover stat for our wins and losses since manny has been here? It seems like no matter how our offense does when we play a P5 team outside of that UF debacle, when we don’t cause turnovers we lose

And we have a talent advantage over all of them.
If we don’t have and show strong coaching, we’re dead.

Massive talent advantage. We have about 3x the blue chips that UNC has and double every other team besides Va Tech(who we still have like 20 more blue chips than. Agreed, strong coaching is what is needed for this team.

Advertisement
Don't forget Butch, who's never outschemed anyone a day in his life and has had one exactly 10 win season in twenty years as a head coach.
Butch saved this program and he would have done it again if it wasn't for the incompetent administration. You are clueless. I can tell you're satisfied with 15 years of disgrace.

Last edited:
Advertisement
7-5. I think the offense will continue to improve and cover for a defense that will continue to struggle.

Butch saved this program and he would have done it again if it wasn't for the incompetent administration. You are clueless. I can tell you're satisfied with 15 years of disgrace.

Butch is about to be 1 for 20 in 10 win seasons but you still actually believe he’d be our savior. And I’m the clueless one?

Take away the name and look at a TWENTY YEAR sample size for any coach. If in those two decades they won double digit games exactly once, what would you say about them?

And for the record you don’t know **** about what I’m satisfied with. I’ve been s season ticket holder for decades. I sat through and supported Butch through those ****** years in the OB, watching him get booed off the field week after week as he built the one and only great team he’ll ever have.

So spare me your idiotic slurped talk, you’re just showing your stupidity again when you say it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back