What is your realistic outlook....

My realistic expectation since the start of the season was 8-4. The real issue with this team can easily be fixed and it’s with experience. We have 3 new starters in the secondary did y’all think Blades and Ivey was just going to start clapping on WRS day 1 ? That’s delusional. I can recall seeing Ed Reed get burned a lot in his early days. Besides JG our Dlije has no pass rush moves but that can all be fixed with experience and practice. I can say the same thing about our entire offense besides DJ. I just want to see growth. This team needs to just Gel and hope you have mostly everybody return next year. Miami needs to remove the striker position next year and just move Bandy to the slot and play 5 dbs. The LBs should be the only issue next year.

Advertisement
I could honestly see us anywhere from
7-5 to 10-2.

Hopefully getting a couple easy ones under our belt will give them boys the confidence needed to close these out. We could be 2-0 but we are 0-2. Not a lot of margin for error right now.

8-4 would be amazing. Only 2 more loses would be really impressive by this team. Yeah I said impressive. 8-2 would be just that.

Before the season started I was optimistic at 9 -3.

Now 8-4 or not surprised if we go 7 - 5.

Our team is just too green in key spots, and our coaching staff is too. I I think Manny will fire somebody at the end of the season on his staff.

Our kicker is a Bambi, and he is going to be a challenge for us all season.

We need to win probably five games in a row to get any real momentum going. And I am not confident in this team to win 5 games in a row. Are you?

Before the season started I was optimistic at 9 -3.

Now 8-4 or not surprised if we go 7 - 5.

Our team is just too green in key spots, and our coaching staff is too. I I think Manny will fire somebody at the end of the season on his staff.

Our kicker is a Bambi, and he is going to be a challenge for us all season.

We need to win probably five games in a row to get any real momentum going. And I am not confident in this team to win 5 games in a row. Are you?

No way we win 5 games in a row. I expect our next loss to be Uva

Advertisement
I honestly do not know what is realistic at this point. I said before the season started it would take 4 or 5 games before this team gets it together fully. . How good that will be is just a guess at this point. Just my humble opinion.

Advertisement
Are schedule is so bad that it will ***** us in the long run it will be impossible to get rid of are trash head coach

We really lucked out with our first two games. This team needed two easy home wins to open like most schools. Next year would have been good for this opening. Oh well. Now is our opening. Need to go 2-0 and look good. Fixing all our issues fast.

8-4
7-5
bowl win
lose key croots, but finish top 20 class.

rebuild defense n st in 20

Advertisement
Now that we started the season 0-2?

I really think that we can runoff 10 straight and endup 10-2. We just have to stop missing FGs and tell this idiot baker to stop with the 3 downline man on 3rd and 4th and long situations. Our pass rush is our strength.

You can realistically argue we are 2 holding calls away from being 2-0.
This team is easily a 4-8 team

Now that we started the season 0-2?

I really think that we can runoff 10 straight and endup 10-2. We just have to stop missing FGs and tell this idiot baker to stop with the 3 downline man on 3rd and 4th and long situations. Our pass rush is our strength.

You can realistically argue we are 2 holding calls away from being 2-0.
My optimistic view is that the young players gain confidence after the Bethune Cookman and Central Michigan games. Virgina Tech will be the measuring stick on how the rest of the seaon will progress. Fortunately VT is still trash. There's no doubt that a complete game from all sides of the ball including special teams would guarantee a 10-2 or 9-3 record. I'm seeing 8-4 and hopefully a bowl win.

Advertisement
8-4, would be nice to get a mid tier sec/big ten team in a bowl game, win that and actually have some momentum into recruiting season

We've been pretty good at home, even through this bad stretch. 11-1 vs p5 over our last 12.
2 gimmes. It's not so unreasonable to get 3 of 4.
We've been horrible on the road. 1-10 road/nuetral in our last 11 vs p5. 1-5 true road.
1 is a gimme vs FIU. We'll take 1 of the other 3.

That's 7 wins fellas. 7-5.
So let it be written. So let it be done.

Now go the f#&k out there, win 9 of 10, and prove me wrong.

Advertisement
Back