What is your realistic outlook....

JOE'CANE

Senior
Now that we started the season 0-2?

I really think that we can runoff 10 straight and endup 10-2. We just have to stop missing FGs and tell this idiot baker to stop with the 3 downline man on 3rd and 4th and long situations. Our pass rush is our strength.

You can realistically argue we are 2 holding calls away from being 2-0.

Last edited:
Advertisement
13-2 and winning the Natty. Brick.png

Realistically .... 9-3 or 8-4 going into the bowl game.

There are definitely signs of life on both sides of the ball and if we play above average on both we will beat everyone remaining on the schedule.

Special teams needs to get its act together though.

13-2 and winning the Natty. View attachment 96840

Realistically .... 9-3 or 8-4 going into the bowl game.

There are definitely signs of life on both sides of the ball and if we play above average on both we will beat everyone remaining on the schedule.

Special teams needs to get its act together though.
This is mine too lol 👍
I’d love to be 10-2, play Clemson close and beat UF in an orange bowl rematch. 🙌

Advertisement
I would put the likely mark at 8-4 for the regular season at this point. I dont know how people expect us to run the table with this whole talent advantage premise. We have had that advantage for 15 years and it never comes to fruition.

Here is what I said in April. I am not more confident now than I was then:

Advertisement
7-5 seems to be right, way too many people overly optimistic and not viewing the reality. Of course we could be 2-0 if our guys made the plays.

I would put the likely mark at 8-4 for the regular season at this point. I dont know how people expect us to run the table with this whole talent advantage premise. We have had that advantage for 15 years and it never comes to fruition.

Here is what I said in April. I am not more confident now than I was then:

I think people made the mistake of thinking Diaz was better than Golden, Shannon, and Richt.

Advertisement
Bethune, CMU, FIU, Duke, and GT are the only guarantees. 5-2... the other 5 games are toss ups. Hope we go undefeated the rest of the season but realistically maybe lose another 2 games. 8-4.

I really think that we can runoff 10 straight and endup 10-2. We just have to stop missing FGs and tell this idiot baker to stop with the 3 downline man on 3rd and 4th and long situations. Our pass rush is our strength.

as of today...

6-6 more likely than 8-4.

4-7 more likely than 9-3.

Advertisement

nah bruh. Not gone happen. I see another 7-5 season.

The season hinges on the 5 game home stand. That will determine the success or failure of the season.

Advertisement
Back