What is your expectations for the Alabama Game?

Advertisement
Here’s what I really think , I truly believe this :

We’re bringing the fight to them , we ain’t sitting back adjusting.

I really believe we’ve broken the chain that’s been holding us back in every aspect from maintenance crew to HC.

The gloves come off in this one boys at center ice .

A Donnybrook fight is coming BAMA just may be resting on there laurels counting there rings HUGE MISTAKE.

I can hear the pots and pans on Bird Road LeCareta restaurant corner already.

We man up in this one physically and won’t need a 57 yard FG to win.

We’re preparing quietly focusing 🙌.

GOCANES

Expectation?

At least one user will call for Mannys head.
Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons
...LOL!!!

Advertisement
For the people expecting to lose, I scratch my head. If the mindset is expect to lose you WILL lose.
For the fans expecting to win it is the ingredient to pulling off the upset. You have to expect to win to have a chance.
Alabama and teams like them have been upset before and they can be beat when we play them in the opener. It starts with expecting to win.
Do you somehow believe we fans have some kind of influence on the outcome of the game?

In 13 full seasons at Bama, Satan only has 2 where they're undefeated. So odds are, they'll lose at least one this year. No reason it shouldn't be against us in a season opener where they have almost no experience on offense against a team like ours that is going to play aggressive and fast.
You're making sense. That's not widely accepted here, but preach on Brother!

I expect we come out unprepared, unmotivated, outcoached and will have the usual talent deserts at multiple units. Not the kind of performance that spells any kind of success against the mirror inverse image of the Canes

Advertisement
What you think, I think, or anyone not on the field that day, it matters not one single bit what we think. You nor I are playing.

I hope to look decent. Still think we get beat bad, it's our MO in big games, but have some flashes and positive moments. We haven't had those kinds of moments lately against top competition.
Based on some our fans, the CANES or completely incapable of pulling off an upset.

Why play the game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
In recent history, we’ve had a few big openers vs LSU and Florida. Although we lost both for different reasons, for the most part the team showed up to play. I expect them to show up.

one of my former teammates played for Lashlee at UConn, said he’s one of the best play callers in the game without a question (also said he’s never heard anyone say a bad thing about him) . I expect lashlee to come out guns blazin lol
I think you watched a different LSU game. We looked like we had never seen a football before.

Based on some our fans, the CANES or completely incapable of pulling off an upset.

Why play the game?

To see if we're making any headway and hope that some improbable things happen that propels you to victory.

You don't go into a game against the nation's top team with arguably the best coach of all time from where we've been and expect a win. ****, they don't lose season openers and generally smash their opponents anytime anywhere.

It's one game. There's always a chance to win, but the odds aren't good. It's a test, one of many this team will face as we hopefully build towards better times.

Fan feelings and emotions won't matter one bit. If they did, we're doomed as their fan base dwarfs ours.

Advertisement
Back