What is the toughest catch made in Miami history?

Buckley was dominant. He was the best CB in college football. Looks how fast he broken on it and he went after Copeland’s legs.

It was tough and clutch as ****
He wasn't dominant when Lamar Thomas left his *** in shambles a yr later on that 35yd TD.....Buckley was overrated...hence the nickname Burnt Toast Buckley....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wasn't dominant when Lamar Thomas left his *** in shambles a yr later on that 35yd TD.....Buckley was overrated...hence the nickname Burnt Toast Buckley....

Wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Buckley entered the draft that season. That TD you are talking about wasn’t On Terrel Buckley that was on Clifton Abraham.

Buckley was never toast in college. He earned his reputation as toast in the NFL.

Advertisement
Reggie Wayne had a full layout in the back of the end one at Washington in 2000. Just amazing control. If Santana Moss could have done the same thing at the end of that game Miami is national champions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember Lamar Thomas made a heck of a catch on the sideline (against Nebraska, I think).

Sean Taylor’s midfield INT against Taint in 2002 was amazing too.
This right here .. Sean Taylor’s int in the National Championship game is one of the most athletic plays I’ve ever seen

Advertisement
Back