What is the story on Cocoa DT FREDDIE BOOTH-LLOYD?

Advertisement
Did he go to an Al Golden camp? I guess he is at LSU right now killing it at camp. He looks better than that Texas DT and Torres to to me

Look at the Norwestern Game clips
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/924452/highlights/43082389

3.jpg:large

That has to be one of the worst builds I have ever seen on a Division I football prospect. He looks like a pregnant old man. Does not pass the look test

Passes the "scare the living crap out of you" test.

Advertisement
I give a **** how a guy looks and I'm still in awe of people fixated with height. Measure their COT**** wingspans, please. You don't play football vertically with your neck. You use your arms. 5' 11" Elvis Dumervil plays like he's 6' 6" because that's what his wingspan is. Of course, somehow, some way, we're still missing out on this very basic concept used in basketball for 20 years.

I've noticed a positive trend with players with hyphenated names. Sign him up.

Oh and his wingspan is impressive, so Lu doesn't freak out on me.

I've played against him before. I'm a pretty big kid at 6 ft 300 lbs. He dwarfs me. He also wrestles at Cocoa. Kid is a ******* beast and would love to see him at the U.

Advertisement
Tell him he has an ugly build to his face. Be sure to make your reservations in ICU beforehand.

Advertisement
LuCane I dont agree with you alot but u hit the nail on the head. Since when did we get so big headed? Some of yall jumped in a time machine and traveled back to the year 2002. We are an absolute joke at DT. LOL @ cats on here laughing at this kids build. You guys ever seen Big Vince or saw Jerome Brown in person? Chil' please as Chad Johnson says. I want a mean, ugly, nasty looking DT in the trenches. The kid looks 6'1 300 and look at his arms. Crazy wingspan. And I heard he is cat quick AND he plays at Cocoa so you know he is getting top notch coaching.

We all laughed back in 98-99' when Elvis Dumervil begged Butch for a UM offer. Said he was too small. After that, I am done taking these kinds of kids for granted. He might not get an offer but we need to at least keep an eye out on him because Im not as confident as some that Moten is gonna switch and Clark is long gone. Derosier is like the phuckin Lock Ness Monster and Cory Johnson is "weighing his options". Just sayin..

Advertisement
My buddy's the head coach of Cocoa. I'll speak with him and get some info about young Lloyd.

lmfao at this kid's build. I ain't mad at him, but we need physical freaks like Valentine to build back up our DL.

Advertisement
Back