What is the story on Cocoa DT FREDDIE BOOTH-LLOYD?

This might be the funniest thread I've ever read. Thank you FREDDIE BOOTH-LLOYD

Advertisement
132.jpg

nothing like back ****ies to scare the **** outta opponents!

Advertisement
Kinda reminds me of a real life Mr potato head.

Seriously though, kid is a beast . Would love to have him in o&g

Big man has the look of an old guy with a bottle of booze in a paper bag about to chase somebody off his lawn.

this kid can move like ****....

But he will need a definate redshirt.....he doesnt have a true motor at his current weight....watch the actual game tapes...he will whop on guys in one on one settings though....

I dont know he may be a borderline take..i think Hurlie brown is his uncle or summin

Advertisement
**** how many people is Hurley brown uncle to, between Valetine and 2015 rb jaques Patrick , now you throwing in FBL. Lol.

What we need is Uncle Larry Scott to get DT Demarcus Christmas to give UM an early present by flipping from FSU to UM then be an early enrollee.

Go Canes

Larry Scott has been putting in work on the recruting trail...gotta feeling he's going to land a big fish for us this cycle. Him and Hurlie are a Godsend in terms of recruting.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2013/07/lsu_elite_prospect_camp_notes.html

He does need to work on his body a bit, but his ability is without question that of a major Division I prospect. He is extremely raw at the position after playing guard all of his junior season, but that didn't stop him from putting in a great performance on this day.

"I was dominating people and everybody was looking," Booth-Lloyd said. "Coach (Brick) Haley was saying that I was doing really well and that he was about to go talk to Coach (Les) Miles. Miles said he loves me and that they are going to follow me really hard. They are flying out to my first game to see me in action.

My coach said they (LSU coaches) told him that they brought Brumfield in just to go against me, because I was crushing fools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back