What is the story on Cocoa DT FREDDIE BOOTH-LLOYD?

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
Did he go to an Al Golden camp? I guess he is at LSU right now killing it at camp. He looks better than that Texas DT and Torres to to me

Look at the Norwestern Game clips
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/924452/highlights/43082389

3.jpg:large

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen him at the first Al Golden Camp. Verrryyy quick for size and has great hip and ankle flexibility. He is probably 6 foot max with the predator dreads. I think if we werent moving to a 3-4, he would be in this class. Anyone under 6'2" hasnt really gotten any looks this year.

Advertisement
He is legit. Mean looking kid with incredible power and quickness...I like him a lot.

Seen him at the first Al Golden Camp. Verrryyy quick for size and has great hip and ankle flexibility. He is probably 6 foot max with the predator dreads. I think if we werent moving to a 3-4, he would be in this class. Anyone under 6'2" hasnt really gotten any looks this year.

Jenkins is 6'1

Advertisement
Advertisement

Jenkins is 6'1

He was there with Jenkins from NJ and Edgar Cerenord. Both are listed at 6'1" and he was shorter than both. He might be 6'1" but didnt look it.

Jenkins is 6'1

He was there with Jenkins from NJ and Edgar Cerenord. Both are listed at 6'1" and he was shorter than both. He might be 6'1" but didnt look it.

Some websites have Jenkins listed at 6'2". The coaches know if he is big enough because all three have been to camps

Advertisement
Back