What is the ******* ACC network doing?????

Advertisement
@No_Fly_Zone @JD08
Can you combine the with the other ACC network thread?
0B360E67-C1E2-4292-B444-A7F66EE10229.gif

Advertisement
Hopefully none went through your nose. Fast Times at Ridgemont High had way too much influence on my life. @JD08 and I are the same age so I’m sure he gets it. @No_Fly_Zone knows the movie too I’m pretty sure.

Hahaha, I was an infant when Fast Times came out, but I've probably seen that movie at least a half dozen times. Wish we had guys half as angry as Forest Whitaker on this team. Maybe we need to start wrecking dude's rides?

Advertisement
one of these south florida stations should broadcast every canes game , especially the tri-county area like the dolphins games. its a joke the local team is not on one of the local channels
RSNs used to air on any random local channel like they used to have that ray com sports crap that had low level ACC games on CBS 4 in miami before the SEC 330 game. theyre now on ballys which is fine. the thing is w the NFL, there are a lot less teams in the nFL and they usually gain a few markets (Tampa and surrounding gets the Bucs on FOX over Miami and Jax and Miami and surrounding and sometimes ORL get the Fins when Jags dont play at the same time and Jax and surrounding gets Jags or Fins when Jags dont play) (also why couldn't an FAU or FIU fan argue that their game should be on over the UM game in Boca or SW Miami?).

RSNs used to air on any random local channel like they used to have that ray com sports crap that had low level ACC games on CBS 4 in miami before the SEC 330 game. theyre now on ballys which is fine. the thing is w the NFL, there are a lot less teams in the nFL and they usually gain a few markets (Tampa and surrounding gets the Bucs on FOX over Miami and Jax and Miami and surrounding and sometimes ORL get the Fins when Jags dont play at the same time and Jax and surrounding gets Jags or Fins when Jags dont play) (also why couldn't an FAU or FIU fan argue that their game should be on over the UM game in Boca or SW Miami?).

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
true. but i can assure you the canes have a bigger following in the tri-county area then both fiu and fau

This is so funny, but I'm not sure why they didn't make a "Die Ridgemont" version instead of the "as new" version...
1666203962569.png

This is one of the most popular/collectible Dale Sr. diecast cars, the 1997 "Crash Car":
1666204117100.png

Advertisement
Back