What is going on? Pete or Tito?

Not trying to be a douche but 3 pages and over 12 hours go by in a thread that specifically asks the opinion of Pete and or Tito and still no sign of Pete or Tito. Just saying.

Advertisement
Kids take visits every January. The decommits were the result of out coach lobbying for another job and the fact that he won't change the defense.

I don't get how recruits don't see that these people twitting are fake fans. Why would a fan b*tch at a recruit if he is committed to the fan's school? Seriously, these recruits got issues.

You do realize you just ripped the recruits right?

Advertisement
Honestly I ain't even worried about this class. Really. You hear all these fans talking how much better we will be with these recruits?.....the same ones are gonna come back and cry how young they are when they are backing up, Shannon players. ....o wait, they pretty much all gone. So its Golden players but he had a cloud that never really rained so u cant blame him for Pierre etc despite them being here 4 years and got no better. You guys should be worried about them coaching up the ones we have already....you know that big class Duke came in who are gonna be JRs. Golden is looking mightily like Ron Zook, Chizik etc. I know all yall want to believe its the cloud etc but u trust your eyes after a while and recruits see the exact same thing we do. Blaming just makes it more hard to stomach

Advertisement
Back