What is going on? Pete or Tito?

Valentine hasn't mentioned fans as being the reason for the decommit, Bethel hasn't and Powell hasn't. I guess you guys think they're lying.

its not the fans

losing to Lville, the D giving up over 500 yds a game, Golden trying to get the Penn Statejob (disappearing for 3 days) , that half *** press conference, etc

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

Advertisement
If recruits are so sensitive I'm going to open 50 twitter accounts as Mr FSU, then turn heel ala Shawn Michaels.

Was thinking the same thing.

205.gif

Advertisement
BrianTheBeastLondon ‏@MiamiRadioBeast 2m

Just got off the phone with a very tied in recruiting guru. says other schools are showing Miami recruits fan reaction to Golden etc as neg

Just got off the phone with a very tied in recruiting guru. says other schools are showing Miami recruits fan reaction to Golden etc as neg

this board is loaded with the toxic ramblings of 100 or so canes fans. but to an impressionable kid it might seem like a lot of people feel that way,.

Golden basically begged for the PSU job. How can the Canes nation just brush that off?

Advertisement
Now you're just making **** up! I take it you were not the middle man in the Golden/Penn state talks? lol I'm all for bashing someone if you have first hand Info, do you?
This dummy was waiting for a PSU offer all week.

It's pretty clear what is going on. He sabotaged this program.

You have his phone tapped? Can't wait to hear it for myself! Post it! That's what I thought!

Golden basically begged for the PSU job. How can the Canes nation just brush that off?

All of it matters. RAB, golden silence about psu and the fans. The impact of each depends on the recruit. Anyone who thinks otherwise is probably trying to justify their behavior and actions

My 2 cents. This class is really really good, we have some misses. However, our 2010 class was beyond horrible and that should be the core of our team. Plus we had the NCAA hanging over for 2-3 cycles. Let's be positive and understand that we are still 2 years away. FSU has benefited the most and the landed a legit QB in Winston. They will still be better than us next year but one Winston leaves who will be there QB. We have lived through this in the 90's when FSU best Nebraska for NC then cleaned through Dade landing Lamont green and Samari Rolle.

Look at our class like this

Kaaya > Morris
Yearby > Clements
Berrios/Brady/Langham > Hurns
Herndon > Cleveland
McDermott > Henderson
Darling > Linder
Gibbons > Wheeler
Thomas > Green
Moten > Robinson
Jenkins > Renfrow
Valentine > porter
Smith > Cain
Young > Cornelius
Owens > Gaines
Hester > Rodgers
Goyat > Highsmith

Plus we add
Harris
McCray
Gray
Linder
Jackson

Valentine is the most important guy left

Advertisement
I don't get how recruits don't see that these people twitting are fake fans. Why would a fan b*tch at a recruit if he is committed to the fan's school? Seriously, these recruits got issues.

You have his phone tapped? Can't wait to hear it for myself! Post it! That's what I thought!

This is a fact: On Sunday he said he was not a candidate. On Thursday the AD had to call his agent to let him know he wasn't getting the job. He was visibly upset on Monday. I don't begrudge him for wanting that job, but to say it doesn't impact his ability in the shot term to do his current job is incorrect.

''Golden had previously made statements that he would remain at Miami, and Penn State's search process moved on to Franklin, Mike Munchak and Greg Roman.''

Come on man, learn how to read! I'm not saying Golden made all the right moves here, he clearly didn't, but don't just make **** up. Not sure what some of you guys think they are gaining by burning him at a stake. He is not leaving this year, let's let things play out. If things don't get better next year, start flying your signs by the stadium.

This is a fact: On Sunday he said he was not a candidate. On Thursday the AD had to call his agent to let him know he wasn't getting the job. He was visibly upset on Monday. I don't begrudge him for wanting that job, but to say it doesn't impact his ability in the shot term to do his current job is incorrect.

Advertisement
''Golden had previously made statements that he would remain at Miami, and Penn State's search process moved on to Franklin, Mike Munchak and Greg Roman.''

Come on man, learn how to read! I'm not saying Golden made all the right moves here, he clearly didn't, but don't just make **** up. Not sure what some of you guys think they are gaining by burning him at a stake. He is not leaving this year, let's let things play out. If things don't get better next year, start flying your signs by the stadium.

this. let the man continue the job. in other words call off the firing squad. it isn't helping anyone.

I'm sure plenty of other schools showed Alabama recruits the death threats their kicker got on twitter for missing all those field goals in the Iron Bowl, but Nick Saban wasn't trying to leave and then issuing half-assed statements days later when speculation had already been all over the place for 3 days. And other top schools don't routinely get blown out either. Golden's handling of the football program in the last few days is negligent at best and borderline grossly negligent.

Lol @ "the fans" being the reason the class is falling apart.

Its not the defense which has been horrible and Golden has made no showing hes going to adjust. Its not the flirtation with the PSU job that left the whole program in the lurch. No, its people tweeting at them.

Lol @ "the fans" being the reason the class is falling apart.

Its not the defense which has been horrible and Golden has made no showing hes going to adjust. Its not the flirtation with the PSU job that left the whole program in the lurch. No, its people tweeting at them.

LOL exactly. Bethel said himself he wanted to see a different scheme! and he called out the D for sucking. And people wonder why he decommitted? Because he got a mean tweet?

Advertisement
Back