What is going on? Pete or Tito?

canegang3

Freshman
We lose 3 recruits in one week and now both Moten n Jackson took Miami Commit off their twitter bios. What the **** is going on? To me, it feels like Golden has to make some sort of change on the staff to create some momentum for recruiting

Advertisement
It feels like

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

Advertisement
Wreck less fans added with the staff ***** ups

I'm sure it's more to do with the ****ty staff than it does with any fan message board. Stop being so soft shouldered.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. The kids on twitter and even former players are b*tching about our d0uchebag fans trashing them online, and not saying a word about the staff right now, but whatever makes you feel better. These are 17 and 18 year old impressionable kids. Feeling disrespected and ****ed off at a bunch of "Fans" trashing them could force the occasional kid to make a rash decision out of anger. People act like these kids are all rational, deep thinking brain surgeons.

Advertisement
For the millionth time, if a player doesnt want to go to a school becuz he dun like they internetz fanz, they are doing a us a favor by going somewhere else.

I'm sure it's more to do with the ****ty staff than it does with any fan message board. Stop being so soft shouldered.

Keep on thinking that if you want too.... The ones who make comments like this are probably the ones who are bashing the recruits on twitter...

you ever stop to think that these lame *** nole and gator fans with nothing but time and a smart phone arent making up cane fan accounts and bashing these kids? Seriously?

Yeah Im sure some of our fans do it, but every fan base does. Look at Tennessee when they arent happy. They are burning couches. Alabama loses to Auburn? Someones sacred tree gets burnt down. UF fans going in on Muschamp and Driskell on twitter this year was immaculate.

Please, spare me this.

When Powell left Tennesee their fans did the same thing..man please

All hoods are the same

crootin aint for the weak

Advertisement

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. The kids on twitter and even former players are b*tching about our d0uchebag fans trashing them online, and not saying a word about the staff right now, but whatever makes you feel better. These are 17 and 18 year old impressionable kids. Feeling disrespected and ****ed off at a bunch of "Fans" trashing them could force the occasional kid to make a rash decision out of anger. People act like these kids are all rational, deep thinking brain surgeons.

So it's the fans, not a **** poor ending to the season or Al Golden attempting to jump ship to his alma mater (only to not get the job), that's causing this class to crumble.

Got it.

Maybe during the signing day press conference, Al will mention the negative recruiting of CanesInsight.com as the reason we didn't finish strong. It can be his new cloud.

Advertisement

So we have recruits are getting paid, academics, fans are scaring recruits off. Anything else besides the staff ******** up?

You're a massive piece of work, BookofGenesis4Life. Seriously. You have the balls to even intimate that this is somehow related to fans on message boards? I mean, do you catch yourself rationalizing Golden's failures? Are off your meds? No, no, this has nothing to do with getting our face kicked during the second half of the season, and Golden openly vying for another position, leaving our recruiting class in limbo while he pathetically waits for PSU's top choices to hopefully reject the job, so that he can slide in there.

Recruiting is an up and down cycle. My only hope is that we get the upswing as we move forward. Something good has to happen soon to get momentum back up.

I think the only big loss is Valentine and we can still get him. Get a big name recruit in the next 2-3 weeks and the other two will be forgotten.

it's crooting. You can go from being WOAT to GOAT in a matter of days.

@anthony_moten95: These Miami fans tripping

Some of y'all just don't get it

Advertisement
Back