What is going on? Pete or Tito?

Advertisement
I'll tell you what's going on, we've ALL been had by the master con artist.. See, when joe Blow down the street screws up it's not that big of a deal. However, when the preacher, who always talks about loyalty, honesty, standing strong with each other etc, ***** up, all **** breaks loose because he's looked at as a huge hypocrite. That's what's going on with Golden right now. The "are you kidding me" and "get your kicks in now" and the "I'm going to remember who stood with tha U" bullshat makes his sorry *** look even worse in the eyes of many; some of which probably thought from the jump something just wasn't right, and others that were completely blindsided. This is not going to end well. It would have been best for everyone if he would have gotten the PSU job. We're probably going to lose more commits with him as coach than we would have if he had bolted. smh

This dummy was waiting for a PSU offer all week.

It's pretty clear what is going on. He sabotaged this program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My wife's cousin was a D-1 recruit who ended up signing with an ACC school.

He frequently checked up on that teams messageboards seeing what fans were saying about him.

Golden was going to leave us hanging. It backfired and now everybody knows he was trying to leave like all the baby daddies in liberty city

I'll tell you what's going on, we've ALL been had by the master con artist.. See, when joe Blow down the street screws up it's not that big of a deal. However, when the preacher, who always talks about loyalty, honesty, standing strong with each other etc, ****s up, all **** breaks loose because he's looked at as a huge hypocrite. That's what's going on with Golden right now. The "are you kidding me" and "get your kicks in now" and the "I'm going to remember who stood with tha U" bullshat makes his sorry *** look even worse in the eyes of many; some of which probably thought from the jump something just wasn't right, and others that were completely blindsided. This is not going to end well. It would have been best for everyone if he would have gotten the PSU job. We're probably going to lose more commits with him as coach than we would have if he had bolted. smh

Yep. My worry is that the streets are now campagining against him, talking about how dishonest he is, etc. This pack mentality stuff is just going to cause major 2015 headaches especially when/if they see a sh1tty product on the field this coming fall.

My wife's cousin was a D-1 recruit who ended up signing with an ACC school.

He frequently checked up on that teams messageboards seeing what fans were saying about him.

Hopefully they realize that anyone can start an account and say anything they want. But my gut feeling is that they don't and they believe that every post is done by people with good intentions and the best interest of the team they root for at heart.

Advertisement
Wreck less fans added with the staff ***** ups

I'm sure it's more to do with the ****ty staff than it does with any fan message board. Stop being so soft shouldered.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. The kids on twitter and even former players are b*tching about our d0uchebag fans trashing them online, and not saying a word about the staff right now, but whatever makes you feel better. These are 17 and 18 year old impressionable kids. Feeling disrespected and ****ed off at a bunch of "Fans" trashing them could force the occasional kid to make a rash decision out of anger. People act like these kids are all rational, deep thinking brain surgeons.
**** you gobble golden's balls more than his wife does.

If recruits are so sensitive I'm going to open 50 twitter accounts as Mr FSU, then turn heel ala Shawn Michaels.

Golden was going to leave us hanging. It backfired and now everybody knows he was trying to leave like all the baby daddies in liberty city
But Canes4Life and the other Golden slurpers said its his alma mater, whats wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with going after your dream job. Bunch of ******* retards.

Advertisement
Since the Russeled Bowl its been 100 percent negative in South Florida towards UM. Message boards, twitter, radio, and in the **** streets. Add to that Corch Als flirtations and limp *** statement about it we are now in this situation. Seems the OOS guys are more solid then the local kids. Local kids can't get away from the negativity towards UM.

Since the Russeled Bowl its been 100 percent negative in South Florida towards UM. Message boards, twitter, radio, and in the **** streets. Add to that Corch Als flirtations and limp *** statement about it we are now in this situation. Seems the OOS guys are more solid then the local kids. Local kids can't get away from the negativity towards UM.

Agree about the bowl game. That game erased any semblance of progress the program may or may not have made.

yea....brad Kaaya was seen wearing a shirt with Light Blue in it...he is gone UCLA flip right there

Advertisement

Ohhhh them **** steets......they are the worse..

laughing at you *** clowns.....

Valentine hasn't mentioned fans as being the reason for the decommit, Bethel hasn't and Powell hasn't. I guess you guys think they're lying.

Valentine hasn't mentioned fans as being the reason for the decommit, Bethel hasn't and Powell hasn't. I guess you guys think they're lying.

its not the fans

losing to Lville, the D giving up over 500 yds a game, Golden trying to get the Penn Statejob (disappearing for 3 days) , that half *** press conference, etc

Advertisement
Back