What I'm hearing 1-25 3PM

Advertisement
That moment when a Gators reporter is posting an updated crystal ball for CJ Henderson to the Canes. :monkey-serious:
View attachment 41923

My Gator co worker told me he wouldn't believe till that guy said it was happening. That dude is their Pete. I just showed him this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell your Co Worker, Yuck Fou, for me. And since ur in a professional environment, you can begin the statement w, "My boy Relly said, with all due respect..."

Why didn't you write **** you?

Maybe he didn't want his intention misinterpreted.

That moment when a Gators reporter is posting an updated crystal ball for CJ Henderson to the Canes. :monkey-serious:
View attachment 41923

My Gator co worker told me he wouldn't believe till that guy said it was happening. That dude is their Pete. I just showed him this.

You are disrespecting Pete, surprised at you of all people, *** with Pete at your own Peril. Remember there is only one Pete as he is legend.

Petes been my boy since our Columbus days. We actually met tailgating for a UM game. He knows I got nothing but love. By saying that dude is their Pete I'm saying he's the best insider they got. That don't mean their best is as good as our best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 41923

You are disrespecting Pete, surprised at you of all people, *** with Pete at your own Peril. Remember there is only one Pete as he is legend.

How can we get [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] hooked up with 247sports?!?

With his sources... that guy needs to be CBing recruits!

View attachment 41923

How can we get [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] hooked up with 247sports?!?

With his sources... that guy needs to be CBing recruits!

This one got me. That was good man.

Advertisement
View attachment 41923

Tell your Co Worker, Yuck Fou, for me. And since ur in a professional environment, you can begin the statement w, "My boy Relly said, with all due respect..."

Why didn't you write **** you?

Maybe he didn't want his intention misinterpreted.

Lol! Exactly.

Advertisement
Might be getting another one today, buckle up

[TWEET]824417539732238336[/TWEET]
Bob-Office-Space-Licking-Upper-Lip.gif

Advertisement
Back