What I'm hearing 1-25 3PM

THIS is how a staff closes.

In a year or two, the coaches could be sleeping on the recruit's couch (or passed out like Erickson) and we'd still get them...

Anthony McFarland - Was obviously supposed to announce today then pushed it back. This has quickly become maybe the biggest question mark remaining on the board for the Canes. He has told Miami for months that he was coming, but the local pressure really has him thinking. Thomas Brown's visit tonight is absolutely pivotal. Miami's confidence in landing McFarland is signified by their lack of a backup plan at the running back position.

Kai-Leon Herbert - Miami has become increasingly confident on landing Herbert. Buzz was strong after his visit last weekend and a source at Heritage said this afternoon that the Canes have taken control for him heading into his scheduled visit to UF.

Jordan Wright - It was reported elsewhere that he has a visit set up to Miami this weekend, which is true as of now. I've confirmed this afternoon though that he is still not a take for Miami, though. We will see if he even follows through with his visit plans.

The staff feels great about the upcoming close at defensive back. In addition to snagging Jhavonte Dean on NSD, Miami is looking to win two other major battles.

C.J. Henderson - Sources at Columbus tell CanesInSight that Miami has swung Henderson in their favor. Multiple UF sources added that the Gators staff is not confident about how the situation has developed over the past week or so.

Brian Edwards - His family continues to push for Miami and I'm told his visit last weekend could not have gone any better. There is some talk that he might even cancel his scheduled trip to UF this weekend. Richt visit still expected this week per someone close to Edwards' recruitment.

Advertisement
Anthony McFarland - Was obviously supposed to announce today then pushed it back. This has quickly become maybe the biggest question mark remaining on the board for the Canes. He has told Miami for months that he was coming, but the local pressure really has him thinking. Thomas Brown's visit tonight is absolutely pivotal. Miami's confidence in landing McFarland is signified by their lack of a backup plan at the running back position.

Kai-Leon Herbert - Miami has become increasingly confident on landing Herbert. Buzz was strong after his visit last weekend and a source at Heritage said this afternoon that the Canes have taken control for him heading into his scheduled visit to UF.

Jordan Wright - It was reported elsewhere that he has a visit set up to Miami this weekend, which is true as of now. I've confirmed this afternoon though that he is still not a take for Miami, though. We will see if he even follows through with his visit plans.

The staff feels great about the upcoming close at defensive back. In addition to snagging Jhavonte Dean on NSD, Miami is looking to win two other major battles.

C.J. Henderson - Sources at Columbus tell CanesInSight that Miami has swung Henderson in their favor. Multiple UF sources added that the Gators staff is not confident about how the situation has developed over the past week or so.

Brian Edwards - His family continues to push for Miami and I'm told his visit last weekend could not have gone any better. There is some talk that he might even cancel his scheduled trip to UF this weekend. Richt visit still expected this week per someone close to Edwards' recruitment.

Told you guys.

If it don't come from Pete or Whoop - it don't count.

Thanks Pete, you're the man - I'm now waiting for a PM from Whoop.

Not to call you out bro, but whoop already sent out the PMs. Think you got dropped, man. Not sure who took your spot, but I hear the Gator insiders might have room for you in this class. Good luck. God bless.

I don't know for sure if I'm not supposed to mention this - but I'm one of Whoop's Elite Eight - we get an early evening update at 6:00 EST, and another daily at 10:00 EST.

And that Gator comment was completely uncalled for.

Why you got Gators on your mind - you a mole?

Whoa, whoa. Easy, holster your weapon. Didn't realize you were in the E8. Still taking applications? And nah, man, just seems that the Gators got lots of "open spots" right now. Meant no disrespect. Put in a good word for me.

That moment when a Gators reporter is posting an updated crystal ball for CJ Henderson to the Canes. :monkey-serious:
View attachment 41923

My Gator co worker told me he wouldn't believe till that guy said it was happening. That dude is their Pete. I just showed him this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell your Co Worker, Yuck Fou, for me. And since ur in a professional environment, you can begin the statement w, "My boy Relly said, with all due respect..."

Advertisement
That straight right is a thing of beauty. Like a laser beam.

Like Tommy Hearns, 'White Motor City Cobra'....

Stood tall in the pocket like the Motor City Cobra too.

He did have a little Tommy Hearns in him. BTW, since you're 313, I knew Emmanuel Steward years ago RIP. Great guy.

I was the biggest Kronk mark in history. I was hyperventilating watching the epic brawl between Caveman Lee and John Locicero on ESPN's Thursday night fights back in the 80s. That's how deep my Kronk game runs.

That's awesome. I used to watch those fights religiously. I knew Emmanuel much later when he was working with Lennox Lewis.

This thread has delivered, lol. Good news, exclusive Twitter pics and vid of a Cane fan beatin the **** out of some Fspoo ****boys. Well done.

Advertisement
That moment when a Gators reporter is posting an updated crystal ball for CJ Henderson to the Canes. :monkey-serious:
View attachment 41923

My Gator co worker told me he wouldn't believe till that guy said it was happening. That dude is their Pete. I just showed him this.

Tell your Co Worker, Yuck Fou, for me. And since ur in a professional environment, you can begin the statement w, "My boy Relly said, with all due respect..."

I showed him Rells! Straight from your fingertips.

the site has been unresponsive the last few hours because of the traffic. i hope this gets fixed before NSD.

It's because of all the bandwagon posters showed up as the momentum was pulling away from the station. Mods need to purge some of these maggots that show up when chum is around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the site has been unresponsive the last few hours because of the traffic. i hope this gets fixed before NSD.

It's because of all the bandwagon posters showed up as the momentum was pulling away from the station. Mods need to purge some of these maggots that show up when chum is around.

I thought it was my internet but it happened right after Herbert committed. It was literally not responding and taking like a full minute to open link. If that commitment did that, they definitely need to do something. I will be at work on signing day hitting refresh, refresh refresh. ....lol.

View attachment 41923

Why didn't you write **** you?

View attachment 41923

You are disrespecting Pete, surprised at you of all people, *** with Pete at your own Peril. Remember there is only one Pete as he is legend.

Advertisement
Back