What if We had hired Dan Mullen in 2010

Advertisement
He interviewed before we hired Golden and if we had had him instead of Golden where would we be today. Supposedly when he interviewed both times he was thought as being brash. Maybe that is what we needed a ****y brash coach and it wouldn't hurt now to have some fire coming out of coach.

He would have succeeded enough to get the gator job and take all his recruits and success with him. I'm sick of being a revolving door when it comes to good coaches

Jesus Christ is this still going on ? I’m not a huge richt fan but god**** some of y’all twice my age pmsing about this corny dude... I couldn’t imagine this dude as our hc it takes a certain personality to be a successful hc here and he doesn’t have it
For real man. I wouldn't ever want that goober *** on our sidelines, him, Butch Jones, Kirby Farts, that **** only works in the good ole boys SEC club where rules don't apply, other than to Vanderbilt.

He will have to change his recruiting philosophy to compete for championships. As of now he just does enough to win 9-10 games. Definitely a better coach than Al Golden 😂 but probably equivalent to Richt.
But with a better offensive system and play calling

Advertisement
Why did the school that hired Larry, Moe, Curly Golden and now the Shichtshow, skip over Mullen and Butch more than once over the last decade?
Well, let's see if we can figure this out now.....

Mullen's best record ever was 10-3 and we're upset we passed over him for a guy who does 10-3 on average

Ok, yal can keeping sucking off Mullen all yal want . The point is the jury is still out . Yea they beat LSU . I know enough about football to know that the transitive property doesn’t just work like that . How much did that matter when Georgia smacked Auburn last year , who had just beat Bama the week before . That means the Gerogia was better than Bama according to your logic. Except Georgia lost to Bama after that . And that’s in back to back weeks. We’re not talking about say the 1st game of the year in primetime in jerry world with Malik Rosier at QB vs a mid season game at home in the swamp . You got it tho, you know football Coach, crown Mullen 7 games in

My point is referencing last year @Tee3000 was When we were 10-0 and #2 in the nation last year with back to back double digit win some over ranked teams with fvckin Malik Rosier at Qb none of yal were bxtching about how RIcht isn’t this the answer and Richt can’t ever get it done here . But we were a **** QB away from being in the playoffs JUST LAST YEAR, tell me I’m lying .

Less than a year later yal get on here every day and cry about Richt and now yal have taken it to the point of crowning Mullen halfway thru the season . And whoever else coach’s team looks good that week. This is college football if it was easy as yal make it seem then go be a coach and prove it or give it a rest already
Yal too **** emotional . **** just delete your account already if it’s that bad . I’m sure there’s room on the Gators bandwagon
Only person acting emotional here is you bruh. You just typed a complete essay.

Advertisement
Mullen's best record ever was 10-3 and we're upset we passed over him for a guy who does 10-3 on average

Not sure anyone is "upset", but one guy was at UGA, the other at Mississippi State. Are you suggesting those 2 programs are equivalent?
Guy averaged 5 losses a year, give me a break and it's not like he didn't have talent. According to 247 other than 1 I believe he had Top 30/25 recruiting classes.

I'm guessing you're trolling on this topic.

No way you're comparing UGA's program and recruiting to Miss State, and pretending they are equivalent.

Advertisement
You're upset...and projecting.
2nd year Mullen just beat LSU with a 6' 5" slower Malik. Your Bicht got smashed down, shicht pushed in humiliated by LSU, year 3, 8 months of "prep".

I'm happier with richt than I would be with -20 win differential against top 25 in Mullen

Congrats he beat LSU at home and lost to Kentucky

Funny how you add icht to things because his last name is Richt. You're a clever one

Advertisement
Fans never understand that different programs have different ceilings.

It's like saying you can win just as many games at West Broward high school as you can at Miramar high.

In his first year, Shark humper was 10-1 before losing to FSU 27-2, Bama 29-15 and Michigan 41-7. We all know how his tenure turned out.

Fans never understand that different programs have different ceilings.

It's like saying you can win just as many games at West Broward high school as you can at Miramar high.

Missouri, Arkansas, Ole Miss, south Carolina all had better years than Mullen in the past 10 years, **** Kentucky might do it this year.

All I'm saying is he's nothing special and no one should be worked up about him not getting hired

Advertisement
Back