What if Butch Davis would've stayed at Miami? (Article)

Advertisement
Sorry, but I have to work for a living, I'm not as fortunate as you, but since you've got plenty of free time, throw on a fresh jersey and hop in your Trans-Am and come down south and we'll settle up.:ibis-roflmao-sm3:
I'm at my Son's home in Miami....but I'll be back in O-Town Weds...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again with the Sileo stuff (Btw...the real Sileo is not only a friend...but has been to my home on several occasions)...but I have YET to see you take me up on my offer??....All I hear is more of your same Sileo Crap....Clock is ticking....either take me up on my offer (so you can come back on here and admit you spoke out yer ***) or just cease to comment....
Is this the new C.I.O. site?..

Oh Look....another know it all...who would've thunk??

missing-the-point.gif

Advertisement
From where I stand, that 99 team was simply more solid top to bottom, and was the foundation for 2000-02.

And that 97' recruiting class was the foundation for 99'-01'.

Who knew when we were watching UM go 5-7 in 97', that that team would've produced a HOF Safety (Reed), a HOF WR (Wayne), a 732 reception/10,283 yds./66 TD WR (Moss), & a 10K yd. rusher & potential HOFer (James). Outside of Julio Jones, Saban's players won't even sniff those kind of numbers.

And that 97' recruiting class was the foundationfor 99'-01'.

Who knew when we were watching UM go 5-7 in 97', that that team would've produced a HOF Safety (Reed), a HOF WR (Wayne), a 732 reception/10,283 yds./66 TD WR (Moss), & a 10K yd. rusher & potential HOFer (James). Outside of Julio Jones, Saban's players won't even sniff those kind of numbers.
Great Post....I knew something special was happening in 98...

Advertisement
ROTFLMFAO at Quote..."He was Good at assembling Talent"......GOOD??.....How about BEST EVER....there is nobody in CFB History..who produced the level of talent that he produced in a 6yr Span....nobody....Not Bear Bryant...Not Saban...Not Heartattack Meyer....None......Proof is in the Pudding...

Lol. If he's the "best ever" at assembling talent, he's the WOAT at coaching it. Guy has one double digit win season in his career. That includes Miami, Cleveland, UNC and FIU. How many mediocre coaching stops does he have to make before people start to realize that maybe he just caught lightning in a bottle at Miami. I mean if he was really so incredible, surely, he would have been able to duplicate his feat.

Lol. If he's the "best ever" at assembling talent, he's the WOAT at coaching it. Guy has one double digit win season in his career. That includes Miami, Cleveland, UNC and FIU. How many mediocre coaching stops does he have to make before people start to realize that maybe he just caught lightning in a bottle at Miami. I mean if he was really so incredible, surely, he would have been able to duplicate his feat.
LoL

Advertisement
Back