Off-Topic What Happens To Ds If Rs Take Back House?

Advertisement
Cuts in benefits, or to reimbursements?
Reimbursements. The entire switch from fee for service to fee for value along with implementing meaningful use reporting was driven by the ACA. Realistically, it moved as much care into the outpatient setting as possible.

When I want, and am ready to be entertained, that’s what I want.

I don’t want to be preached at, cajoled, and manipulated. I can’t wait till this shlt is over anyway. But unfortunately, all these late night hosts are all about the politics seemingly pretty much all of the time, and apparently especially in their program opening monologue.

When I want, and am ready to be entertained, that’s what I want.

I don’t want to be preached at, cajoled, and manipulated. I can’t wait till this shlt is over anyway. But unfortunately, all these late night hosts are all about the politics seemingly pretty much all of the time, and apparently especially in their program opening monologue.

Its not just late night, even shows formerly knowns as must watch tv like Law and Order have gone woke.

Advertisement
All these women that I know *****ing about women’s rights and proceeding to not vote is making it less likely for me to care about women’s rights. Still can’t vote Republican

All these women that I know *****ing about women’s rights and proceeding to not vote is making it less likely for me to care about women’s rights. Still can’t vote Republican
1667940078763.png

Advertisement
IMO, the biggest problem with making shows that are completely diverse and/or woke isn't those things by themselves, but the way it changes the story to seem contrived rather than organic.
Correct and I think the evidence will be the test of time. Most of us can watch and enjoy shows from the 80s and 90s and they are still entertaining. Most of the new shows aren’t even entertaining today!

Its not just late night, even shows formerly knowns as must watch tv like Law and Order have gone woke.

I hardly ever watch regular prime time TV anymore, it is mostly streaming for me, unless of course it’s a sporting event. If I even get a whiff of wokeness, I shut it down.

As long as Cocaine Mitch is running things--nothing significant will change. That guy needs to go.

Advertisement
That might be, but if they’re still on the air, that means they are making money (through advertising), and as long as they do they’ll still stay on the air.
They are trying to bring in the younger generation. Though they should have been working on keeping the older ones and hoping that everyone watching together converts. I bought Disney+ extended plan when it came out. That is about to expire and I am not interested in keeping it. My kid isn’t interested either. We tried watching a couple of the new things like she hulk and thor. Maybe made it 5 minutes in. The original Superman is on hbo I am thinking about getting that and showing some of the stuff that was fun and good when I was young. As people die off or don’t find this stuff interesting those ratings will keep drying up and so will advertisement money. Especially with a recession/ depression happening. That money is going to be tight and looking for it’s best value.

What was it one of the hosts on The View said the other day about women not voting in support of their own interests -- "It's effectively like ****roaches voting for Raid." Something like that!

Advertisement
What was it one of the hosts on The View said the other day about women not voting in support of their own interests -- "It's effectively like ****roaches voting for Raid." Something like that!
It was about white women. Their entire audience.

Or perhaps people liked the job he did through the pandemic and Florida attracted people who were attracted to a laissez faire open approach to things and were fleeing taxes and red tape on business.

I seem to remember an interesting story about that little known mayor. Happened shortly after that election.

Advertisement
Back