What happened to stateoftheu

da truth

1st team All-American
This may have been discussed before but why has stateoftheu seemed to have fallen off with coverage? It seems caneswarning is always producing articles (with no proof reading it seems)

anyone know why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely loving the Cam Underwood hate on here. Dude is a clown. He's unwatchable on Mark Rogers. Just goes on and on and on and on.

SOTU got especially bad when Marsh (whatever his name is) starting being a main contributor and would just quote his own tweets in articles as if he was an expert on anything beside never having lived in Miami or having any actual association with the University.

The content was never actually good for the most part. Just summaries of info from other sources.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cam Underwood double speaks and stammers during an attempt to seem like he is more well versed than he really is.

People on this site know as much if not more than him, but Mark Rogers gives him attention because he is hard up for finding avid Canes reporters.

Cam had zero original information and simply copied info from other sites. That only lasts so long. You have to at least have a Lance type on your site to break things down to make up for that. I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I liked that one guy at SOTU... Lt. Philip Nolan I think was his name

Advertisement
I love Cam and am personal friends with him. Y’all can go eat **** for breakfast tomorrow morning.

424638AA-5524-4B4F-AE25-7F2C6A2B5E91.jpeg

Advertisement
Back