What happened to James Coley's SoFla recruiting?

Dumbasses this has nothing to do with coley!! We went 6-7 with a super talented team. We have no coaching at all!!! Ppl see right through our bs

Advertisement
It's UN****INGBELIEVABLE that we still have ******* Goldenites trying to blame guys like Coley.

if Coley is a great recruiter, why hasn't he been on some of the top guys for this class? That is Golden, Not Coley.

Do you want to know what made Coley such a great recruiter at FSU? He was the one who would arrange for bags to be used and who got what. He doesn't have that luxury here. That's the honest truth.

So Coley got Yearby to commit to FSU because of a bag full of money, but also got him to decommit with a bag with no money?

Advertisement
Dumbasses this has nothing to do with coley!! We went 6-7 with a super talented team. We have no coaching at all!!! Ppl see right through our bs

Super talented? I accept talented, but not so sure about super when Fentress and Odogwu saw the field.

Advertisement
Golden assigns the areas where these guys recruit. And I'm sorry when you go 6-7 it's hard to get the local kids to buy in. The reason we went 6-7 is because of him. He brought us Kaaya without Coley we had Heaps or Rosier starting

Coley when at FSU had something to sell, here he does not. Try and convince a kid to play a home game here with sometimes less than 10K of fans in stadium, compared to up there with a packed house of fans. 1 Team is starting another dynasty, and the other team is so far away from it. I think COley is a good recruiter if he has something to sell.

But, he is not a good OC. like poster above stated.

Losing happened. 6-7 in year 4 means you hand nothing left to sell. Salesmen with no product in a competitive market are useless.

Advertisement
Let's face it Miami is no longer an attractive place to play for most kids, ****** stadium, no fan support, inept coaching staff and ****** product on the field, not easy to sell this **** sandwich to a HS kid

Whipple is a HC and Fisch was the OC of a NFL team.

And then you aren't very good at looking at the numbers. They compare.

I don't think Coley is great, I'm indifferent then him. Just like I don't **** on the players that look worse under Golden, I'm not going to **** on Coley either. I know he doesn't want to bleed the clock on offense.

You mentioned NIX and Whipple. Not Fisch.

Nix and Whipple, after Miami, never coordinated at the BCS level again. And Coley is statistically worse than both.

Now you are just making yourself look stupid.

Patrick Nix
2007: 111th in total offense
2008: 89th in total offense

James Coley
2013: 48th in total offense
2014: 47th in total offense

Never go full ******

I have no strong opinion on Coley one way or the other, but 47th in total offense with the talent Miami has had on offense for the past 2 years is about as embarrassing as it gets. Nix sucked, but he wasnt working with even a fraction of the talent Coley has/had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back