What game scares you the rest of the way?

Katzenboyer

Freshman
I think everyone is gonna say Va Tech. That makes sense because of the ACC ramifications.

But I thought ND was dead in the water after their year last year, but that one worries me. They're dominating in the offensive trenches and I worry they'll control the clock against us. Can't handle losing to those guys two years in a row.

Advertisement
The only thing that bothers me the rest of the year is not having a bye week mid year to rest up. Would have been this weekend, and we would have had extra time to prep for GTs option. But I wouldn't say that scares me. Just not ideal.

Next week will be tough.

Georgia Tech had a bye. Getting all rested up, while we're spending every ounce of energy we have.

They might just catch us sleeping.

Plus, our defense has no idea how to play their gaps and assignment football and all that.

I still believe we will win, but...god****.

Advertisement
Gatech, and not because it's next

I think they are very good, I really like their QB Tyquan Marshall and their guys around him like Searcy outside. And they had a week off to prepare and UM is coming off an emotional roller-coaster

So this is style plus circumstance in play here

Advertisement
Gatech, and not because it's next

I think they are very good, I really like their QB Tyquan Marshall and their guys around him like Searcy outside. And they had a week off to prepare and UM is coming off an emotional roller-coaster

So this is style plus circumstance in play here

GT will have plenty of rest and time to prepare. Miami is the better team, at home.

I am worried about a hangover from this win.

VT and ND.

Our team matches up exceptionally well vs. GT. As long as the team doesn't crash from the high of their win over FSU, we'll handle the Yellow Jackets.

VT hasn't won against anyone of substance, so hard to tell if they're even close to as good as the hype. Regardless, their coaching staff is **** good, and they'll hang tough. Notre Dame beat a very good Michigan State team (who has since beaten Iowa and Michigan).

A full house at Hard Rock will give the Canes an advantage over both these teams, though. Schedule very favorable for us!

I'm not worried about GTech. I think we roll against them and the Rock will be crazy next weekend.

Richt rarely ever loses to GTech, so I'm not so much worried about that game, as long as we Tackle.

Happy we get both Va Tech & ND at Home. We need a big revenge game against both of them.

Advertisement
None. Not only is every game winnable, but should be favorites in all them. Time to start taking care of business and to stop finding ways to lose to inferior opponents. Today was a good first step and needs to be a springboard toward playing complete games in all 3 phases of the game.

Advertisement
Friendly suggestion -- maybe enjoy the win against a hated rival who has defeated us the previous 7 times out for at least 1/2 a day before playing the "who are you afraid of game?"

But to answer your question... VT and ND look like the two best teams remaining on our schedule, but I'm not scared.

VT will be just as tough on Defense as FSU and their Offense is better. We better bring it against them. ND looks tough too. Hope we get healthy soon.

I think everyone is gonna say Va Tech. That makes sense because of the ACC ramifications.

But I thought ND was dead in the water after their year last year, but that one worries me. They're dominating in the offensive trenches and I worry they'll control the clock against us. Can't handle losing to those guys two years in a row.

Irish are better than VT

would rather beat them and lose to the Hokies.. just the national implications are that we are back if we beat ND and FSU in the same season

Advertisement
Back