What game scares you the rest of the way?

Advertisement
In years past losing to FSU was death for this team. Maybe not winning, and winning the way we did will get this team to take the next step.

VT is by far the most important game left IMO. Win that game and we are going to the ACC championship and then anything can happen

Advertisement
**** fellas...we lose to Free Shoes and we tank the rest of the season....we beat Free Shoes and some of you worry about tanking the rest of the season :puzzled:

I am not worried about the other teams. If we are healthy, we can beat any of them. These seasons are wars of attrition though. Our depth is still not back (see the impact of having to play Knowles). Before we crown ourselves, let’s see what the cost of beating FSU in injuries. If we have to play Georgia Tech without Walton, Richards, Donaldson...... If others are banged up....

We wont look past GT and hopefully will score quickly to make them have to throw the ball to catch up. Both VT and ND will be slug fests. Even Virginia which we play away is looking tough. SO running the table wont be easy and we will need a little luck to do it.

Richt rarely ever loses to GTech, so I'm not so much worried about that game, as long as we Tackle.

Happy we get both Va Tech & ND at Home. We need a big revenge game against both of them.

VT and ND for sure. Only fear about GT is showing up flat , smelling ourselves.

Advertisement
Short week against GT is rough. Looks like no Walton and Donaldson too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, every game concerns me. Whoever we're playing this week,

Our Offense isn't ready yet, and our Defense isn't as elite as we'd like to believe.

GT. Classic letdown game after team put everything into beating FSU. GT coming off a bye week and we're banged up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The story hasn’t changed since camp (for quite a few posters at least): Miami can win them all and play in the CFP.

The team that beat a bad UNC today reminds me of their 2014 team and could very well have 2-3 losses by the time Miami plays them at Hard Rock after VT and still finish the season with 5-6 losses.

GT and VT first goal coastal champions. That the only goal that matters we lose to either one this is just another year.

Not scared of any of the teams left on our schedule.

However, I do think there could be a lot of close ones coming up. The Hokies and ND will probably be the closest victories we have the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Back