What game scares you the rest of the way?

Virginia is absolutely a trap game!!! I was hoping they'd win so that would give the kids something to play for. We need to support this team and need some Cane greats to show up during the week to keep these kids focused.

PS....I am trying to figure out a way to get my *** to the game with the GF next week. Lots of tix avail, just need a babysitter for the kids.

Advertisement
Virginia can't run the football. One dimensional teams like that have no chance against us.

Stop with the trap game shenanigans.

Virginia can't run the football. One dimensional teams like that have no chance against us.

Stop with the trap game shenanigans.

There's absolutely no way we should be challenged....but this is FBS ball and if you don't bring it you can lose.

Clemson should not have lost to Syracuse either....

You are assuming the Canes won't bring it. After listening to the post game interviews I have no doubt that this team will be focused the rest of the season. No need to worry about teams like Virginia or Pitt.

I am doing no such thing. They need to bring it. We got a young team that is learning how to be great.

The fans need to do our part too. Let's not have an empty Rock for this noon game. I am trying to get down there myself.

Advertisement
Clemson on a COLD neutral field where they have played numerous times and will have the Carolina crowd. That said we still have to run the board. Trust in CMR. GO CANES!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our DL will give Virginia’s OL fits but I could see our offense struggling to score points. It won’t be a cake walk. Bronco is a good coach. Pitt OTOH should be an easy win.

I don't think our offense will struggle anymore to score points. Not with the weapons that are emerging and the field position we will get most of the day due to the turnover chain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back