What game scares you the rest of the way?

Advertisement
Every single game here on out is winnable and we should win.

V. Tech and Notre Dame games will be battles.

Next week will tell us a lot about how ready we are to handle the spotlight

if you saw the run D, GT would be one of concern... but not fear.

VT would be the real test... somehow they come to play aganist us always... they have been a pain even in the glory years.

Advertisement
Next week will be tough.

Georgia Tech had a bye. Getting all rested up, while we're spending every ounce of energy we have.

They might just catch us sleeping.

Plus, our defense has no idea how to play their gaps and assignment football and all that.

I still believe we will win, but...god****.

True (need to stay home on gap assignments, not doing so will give up larger than usual plays) but in the end Miamis talent trumps theirs... 4th quarter our backups come in based on the lead.

Last edited:
Uhhhh all of them. We’re acting like we just won the super bowl.

This.

Look at Oklahoma losing to Iowa St. We can lose any week.

To me, Va Tech is scariest game on the schedule and should decide the conference.

FYI, Ga Tech v Va Tech is 11/11, same day we play ND. That game will undoubtedly have ACC implications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having respect for your opponents and being aware of them is one thing.
Being scared is another thing. No one should be scared of any team left on our schedule.

Advertisement
ND is really the only remaining team that can match up athlete-wise. They also typically play a tough schedule so are battle hardened. We do have them at home so we should have the edge.

VT is always coached up and have a solid defense, etc. but we should beat them. Not worried at all about GT or any other team until the conference championship.

Not scared of any team but the 3 toughest games left are GT, ND and VT all at home so that's huge, we should win 2 of 3 for sure and 3 of 3 if we are really legit.

Notre Dame looks really good. They should wear down in the 4th quarter south Florida heat tho. So we have to pound the run game in the first half.

Advertisement
Don't know that it "scares" me, but our level of readiness and mindset for a noon kickoff vs UVA could be a concern.

All season we've heard how were not quite "there" yet -- which has been a valid assessment, IMO.
Now let's see how this team comes out in an obvious 'hangover' situation at noon next Saturday, after hearing that they're legit playoff contenders all week.

Don't know that it "scares" me, but our level of readiness and mindset for a noon kickoff vs UVA could be a concern.

All season we've heard how were not quite "there" yet -- which has been a valid assessment, IMO.
Now let's see how this team comes out in an obvious 'hangover' situation at noon next Saturday, after hearing that they're legit playoff contenders all week.

You're right, but I would be more concerned if Virginia was chasing bowl eligibility. They already have their six wins, so hopefully they are just coming down to accept their beatdown against the #2 team.

Advertisement
Not scared of any of the teams left on our schedule.

However, I do think there could be a lot of close ones coming up. The Hokies and ND will probably be the closest victories we have the rest of the season.

Boy am I glad I was wrong! :sneakiness:

Advertisement
Back