What exactly happened to aziz? SIAP

frostycane

Junior
I knew ole Petey Pablo left the CIS community.
But where did he go?
Did he become some kind of agent to the players?
Just saw some stuff on the Norton thread about him being a turncoat. Can some one please help a non twitter user?
Is he working for Yahoo?
Who’s his new boss?
Thanks for any info here!

Advertisement
Maybe it was just time to move on. you guys will be better off w/o the work. have the times you guys took it as gospel when it wasnt accurate and thats why your feelings got hurt.

I am not sure who your talking to.... I just asked what the story was with where he went. I did not ask for the work, nor am I even remotely concerned about the ability ofCIS to exist without him. This is a community of fans not a big brow cult following.
I saw some dudes saying his new gig had him acting shady and was wondering what the whole story was without jacking some other thread.
But hey thanks for answering my questions.

I never saw any explanation of it but it does seem some people feel betrayed, like a girlfriend dumped them. Personally I am more upset that Hope Hicks left The White House. One less hot chick to look at during stupid news reports.

Advertisement
I never saw any explanation of it but it does seem some people feel betrayed, like a girlfriend dumped them. Personally I am more upset that Hope Hicks left The White House. One less hot chick to look at during stupid news reports.
As long as Melania hanging in, it's all good!

But where did he go?
Just saw some stuff on the Norton thread about him being a turncoat. Can some one please help a non twitter user?
Is he working for Yahoo?
Who’s his new boss?

Communications Director for First Round Management.

But where did he go?
Is he working for Yahoo?
Who’s his new boss?

He went on his obligatory 2 year Mormon mission somewhere in the south Pacific.

Advertisement
Pete was given a chance to pursue a career outside of media as the PR director for first round management. I'm going to come out and say that some people's reactions to his departure where unwarranted. Pete and Dmoney (both personal friends of mine) worked extremely hard to build this community for all of us to enjoy and while sometimes information given to them by sources didn't turn out to be accurate and other similar mishaps occured i can tell you that one thing is forsure Peter did More to help Miami Hurricanes football than almost every member of this board combined outside of those who actually contribute financially to the program. Life goes on and people find new and diffrent passions to pursue everyone should be thankful for the work peter put in and how well things are being run now by Stefan and Dmoney.

BFE68C28-A65A-43AA-B1D7-53D8762BE5F2.jpeg

He’s still like a comedian or some shlt like that.

Advertisement
Maybe it was just time to move on. you guys will be better off w/o the work. have the times you guys took it as gospel when it wasnt accurate and thats why your feelings got hurt.

Seems like you're the only one still in your feelings. Telling people to move on, but you clearly haven't, still using every opportunity you can to bash Pete.

I’ll definitely take some weeks off from the Paranos thick women for HH. **** might even take a leave of absence. Those trips to the Waffle House and Golden Coral are getting xpensive!!

Advertisement
Interesting career choice. Communicating was never Pete’s strong suit.

I don't think that's exactly fair - it's not just communicating - it's the entire package.

Pete warms them up with a dance - an outright 'throwdown' dance that as of this moment remains unnamed - but this little trick really loosens them up mentally, and they're anxious after his vigorous performance to hang on his every word.

I would think that Pete has a substantial upside affiliated with a ligitimate pro agency. He has experience communicating with players. He knows the issues that drive their decisions and short term he already has contacts. He has the opportunity to make a good living while learning the business end of pro management. Good for him.

Advertisement
Back