What exactly happened to aziz? SIAP

Do we bump this thread or create a new one IF Ol' Petey was to appear on 16 separate pages of a Notice of Allegations in the next 5 years or do we just talk about it when any of the juniors ears he was in this year or in future years lament about lies and bad advice they were given as underclassmen that declared early?

Another guy that "bleeds orange and green" that actually only bleeds "green". Uncle Puke, The Feast, Billy Cohen, etc would be proud.

This program attracts opportunists like the SEC attracts racists and inbreds.

I’d definetly keep him away if I were Richt and staff now that he’s working for a sports agency. It’s good risk management whether Pete is as clean as there is out there. You can’t risk him around these kids he’s already built relationships with over time. Just doesn’t have a good look.

Advertisement
Pete's style was legit and unmatched. His articles were informative with legit inside info. Kid broke the Richt hire for Pete's sakes. If he was smart he would have used this platform as a stepping stone to bigger and better things.

Advertisement
W
I never saw any explanation of it but it does seem some people feel betrayed, like a girlfriend dumped them. Personally I am more upset that Hope Hicks left The White House. One less hot chick to look at during stupid news reports.
Will Hope and Pete show up together on the red carpet at some celebrity event arm-in-arm? Timing couldn't be a coincidence. Wow!

This is not just another empty DBC-Heather Dinich rumor.

So when (not If) traitor Petee gets canned because Last Round collapses back to MMA-only...Or, just straight collapses, can he come back to covering the 'Canes? Nope. He, as Tad mentioned, is now an NCAA magnet and we all know the NCAA is desperate for the kind of PR that going after "Thug []_[]" would bring.

The hardest thing to achieve is a reputation for integrity and Petee doesn't know or care. Think 24/7 'Noles or whatever Dan Mullen's "Flagship" site is will hire him? No is the answer again.

Maybe he can write "pieces" about a scared Miami using a little hurricane to avoid playing ASU, resulting in him getting hired as the Red Puppies beat writer. The recruiting scene in Jonesboro has to be off the charts!

Why are people so **** mad at Pete? I would wager his salary has tripled in the move to PR for this agency. Everyone on this forum would have done the exact same thing.

Writing and covering the Canes is fun, but when you're a big boy now, with bills or real wants and needs monetarily...covering the Canes ain't gonna do it for you on a free website...****, it doesn't really do it for the dudes on pay sites and working for real media outlets.

Advertisement
W

Will Hope and Pete show up together on the red carpet at some celebrity event arm-in-arm? Timing couldn't be a coincidence. Wow!

This is not just another empty DBC-Heather Dinich rumor.

That was no rumor, DBC was balls deep in HD at every opportunity. Dude might have Asperger’s, but he knows his way around the ladies. Just watch some of his videos and tell me if you don’t see the lady-killer charm.

Why are people so **** mad at Pete? I would wager his salary has tripled in the move to PR for this agency. Everyone on this forum would have done the exact same thing.

Writing and covering the Canes is fun, but when you're a big boy now, with bills or real wants and needs monetarily...covering the Canes ain't gonna do it for you on a free website...****, it doesn't really do it for the dudes on pay sites and working for real media outlets.

The don't even have a functional website lol. PR 101
http://www.firstroundmanagement.com/

Advertisement
In reality, it's pretty simple. He was putting out "The Work" more and more to inform us about what he was hearing behind the scenes. And every time he did, @Cane Dynasty put up a video in celebration of the news. Ole Petey got tired of seeing that embarrassing ****, so he took his ball and went on, but he left all of us degenerates here to praise this U. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back