What does this article say?

I still don’t know his method for this today, the plan was always Monday , it’s confusing but I won’t hate on the one guy in media who’s been accurate on everything the last two weeks. While the others have lied or posted pure bs only because they couldn’t get info.
he wanted clout. That’s why he broke it well earlier than it needed to and caused a **** storm.

Advertisement
Well the AD was looking like today. That changed.

The whole plan was to have the Ad hired before any decision. That’s why it’s dragging out. Bit the post you’re referencing was about coaches.
Rad having second thoughts

I was told it would be early in the week , likely Monday. If I were guessing it’ll be manny in the am and Mario later on. Once again “ a guess “.
I say this deliberately not fishing for info, but I’m guessing the AD is getting pushed at this point and Frenk, his two henchmen and maybe Mas or Ruiz and assuming no Epstein. Hopefully the AD is resolved shortly thereafter.

Advertisement
he wanted clout. That’s why he broke it well earlier than it needed to and caused a **** storm.
There was already a storm but he made it a hurricane. Imo, somebody fed him that info as a reward for all the accurate / fair reporting he’s done. Obviously his sauce was using him to get the good guys side of the story out. I just can’t imagine they said drop like this though.

Fuxk it. I say just let them race to the 50, air it on acc network were nobody will see it because the camera man missed the action, and winner gets to be the coach. You’ll get a faster results that way vs whatever the **** Miami is doing. Plus entertainment I think. Just an idea

Out of curiosity.

Wouldn't we have to announce AD before announcing mario as head coach? Also manny has to be fired.

Is it one announcement?
shrug2.gif

Advertisement
There was already a storm but he made it a hurricane. Imo, somebody fed him that info as a reward for all the accurate / fair reporting he’s done. Obviously his sauce was using him to get the good guys side of the story out. I just can’t imagine they said drop like this though.
He has been accurate, wont even hate on the info. I actually feel bad for Oregon players and Mario in this. I assume he wanted to keep it quiet till he got back to Oregon like you said. That didn’t happen and it’s a suit show

No. He isn't. Christ whatever I give up. Just stick with all the Twitter nonsense and get ready for the big announcement that Nunez and Gino will be co-ADs Manny will be the coach.
Ask santa for a set of these..

Cat Face GIF

Advertisement
To add, I think of it now. Dan isnt gonna do the show forever and move into the executive role at meadowlark. Without Dan and Stu, that show is dead amd it’s the main headliner for the entire company. He’ll, the show is the reason for the media company. rysn needed to be legitimate esp after he lost his Chelsea pod

The only reason it’s looked this way is all the bs put out by local and national media , only because they could t dig anything up. So they just ran with their own narratives. If anything it’s shown you how tight lipped this has been. No media knew anything the whole time and it drove them crazy.
True but today they’ve let the narrative go more if we are being honest. All of them

Advertisement
Just spoke with a source that would know and I've been told to expect announcements tomorrow, Monday. "We are at the three yard line" is what I was just told. Look for tomorrow to be the day.

QUICK UPDATE: My assumption would be tomorrow's announcements pertain to the coaches (Manny and Mario). I think Miami is still optimistic about Dan Radakovich, but I am not as certain any announcement with him is going to be made tomorrow.

At the THREE YARD LINE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh lord tell me it ain’t Lashlee calling the plays or Gaynor at center.

Somebody? Anybody?

Say it ain’t so……..

Everything has been done. He just wanted to tell his kids in person. There’s a reason Ruiz and Lemonis have been tweeting stuff .
That first sentence is all I needed to continue on my path of releasing this stress.

Pause if necessary.

Advertisement
Back