What does this article say?

Advertisement
I don’t think this is on Miami. They knew who they wanted and went after him. Mario is holding up the show.
No. He isn't. Christ whatever I give up. Just stick with all the Twitter nonsense and get ready for the big announcement that Nunez and Gino will be co-ADs Manny will be the coach.

Advertisement
Why? You don't think part of the deal was Mario wants everything announced on his timeline, so his family/players don't have to find out about a major life change on social media?

Of course. It’s a joke and a play on the “we’re at the 3 yard line” metaphor

Just spoke with a source that would know and I've been told to expect announcements tomorrow, Monday. "We are at the three yard line" is what I was just told. Look for tomorrow to be the day.

QUICK UPDATE: My assumption would be tomorrow's announcements pertain to the coaches (Manny and Mario). I think Miami is still optimistic about Dan Radakovich, but I am not as certain any announcement with him is going to be made tomorrow.
If we are at the three yard line, are we calling a run up the middle? Are we spiking the ball?

Advertisement
It’ll be tomorrow but there’s a chance it could be pushed back until the 19th. Unless it changes then it’ll be the 13th.
conan.gif

The only reason it’s looked this way is all the bs put out by local and national media , only because they could t dig anything up. So they just ran with their own narratives. If anything it’s shown you how tight lipped this has been. No media knew anything the whole time and it drove them crazy.
The national media knows that any story which garners negative attention on the Canes is worth 100x as many clicks as one that puts out positive attention.

Advertisement
The only reason it’s looked this way is all the bs put out by local and national media , only because they could t dig anything up. So they just ran with their own narratives. If anything it’s shown you how tight lipped this has been. No media knew anything the whole time and it drove them crazy.
the level of sabotage and the level of fake news and fake insiders desperate to be relevant, or to say something important or to stay relevant is unprecedent.

there needs to be a reckoning after this ordeal to establish who is full of chit and who isn't. by the way, the legacy media was already irrelevant, now they are obsolete.

Advertisement
the level of sabotage and the level of fake news and fake insiders desperate to be relevant, or to say something important or to stay relevant is unprecedent.

there needs to be a reckoning after this ordeal to establish who is full of chit and who isn't. by the way, the legacy media was already irrelevant, now they are obsolete.
Doesn’t habe to be fake mews. Saying Mario is the next hc at 10 n and then having every writer in the country trying to confirm getting excuses isn’t the way to do this. Should’ve been broken when he actuslly let Oregon know

Advertisement
Back