What does this article say?

Advertisement
Expect announcements tomorrow on Mario/Manny

At the 3 yard line

Optimistic about Rad but don’t expect any announcement tomorrow
Someone asked if we are running Rooster out of shotgun from the 3 yd line b/c we might not ever make it then.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
The optics of all this suck. Not gonna lie.

Also- IDGAF- 20 years of horrible football are way worse optics.

Revolutions are messy
The only reason it’s looked this way is all the bs put out by local and national media , only because they could t dig anything up. So they just ran with their own narratives. If anything it’s shown you how tight lipped this has been. No media knew anything the whole time and it drove them crazy.

The optics of all this suck. Not gonna lie.

Also- IDGAF- 20 years of horrible football are way worse optics.

Revolutions are messy

They all melt away after a charismatic press conference with Mario, Rad, and Frenk. Also a lot of this will be explained away now that the boogeymen won't be the ones filling in the void with their anti-Miami rhetoric.

To the victors, go the spoils.

Well, looks like we just got a holding penalty
Why? You don't think part of the deal was Mario wants everything announced on his timeline, so his family/players don't have to find out about a major life change on social media?

Advertisement
It’ll be tomorrow but there’s a chance it could be pushed back until the 19th. Unless it changes then it’ll be the 13th.
The **** kind of timeline is that!? Not directed to you per se, rhetorical...

They all melt away after a charismatic press conference with Mario, Rad, and Frenk. Also a lot of this will be explained away now that the boogeymen won't be the ones filling in the void with their anti-Miami rhetoric.

To the victors, go the spoils.

They are planning to bring out a hog tied Epstein and tar and feather him during the announcement...

Advertisement
The only reason it’s looked this way is all the bs put out by local and national media , only because they could t dig anything up. So they just ran with their own narratives. If anything it’s shown you how tight lipped this has been. No media knew anything the whole time and it drove them crazy.
If you want to blame anyone you blame Mike Ryan. He keeps his mouth shut and this a day full of people asking "where's Dan?". Instead Mr. I want to do whats best for the program got some news he couldn't help but spread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just spoke with a source that would know and I've been told to expect announcements tomorrow, Monday. "We are at the three yard line" is what I was just told. Look for tomorrow to be the day.

QUICK UPDATE: My assumption would be tomorrow's announcements pertain to the coaches (Manny and Mario). I think Miami is still optimistic about Dan Radakovich, but I am not as certain any announcement with him is going to be made tomorrow.
Lol…it’s finished, it’s finished..done..all that’s been said around here for days.

If you want to blame anyone you blame Mike Ryan. He keeps his mouth and this a day full of people asking "where's Dan?". Instead Mr. I want to do whats best for the program got some news he couldn't help but spread.
I was told he was a fan that cares and putting pressure on the canes. youre telling me he was just clout chasing and made this ridiculously stupid and the most Miami thing ever

Advertisement
Back