What does this article say?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just spoke with a source that would know and I've been told to expect announcements tomorrow, Monday. "We are at the three yard line" is what I was just told. Look for tomorrow to be the day.

QUICK UPDATE: My assumption would be tomorrow's announcements pertain to the coaches (Manny and Mario). I think Miami is still optimistic about Dan Radakovich, but I am not as certain any announcement with him is going to be made tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just spoke with a source that would know and I've been told to expect announcements tomorrow, Monday. "We are at the three yard line" is what I was just told. Look for tomorrow to be the day.

QUICK UPDATE: My assumption would be tomorrow's announcements pertain to the coaches (Manny and Mario). I think Miami is still optimistic about Dan Radakovich, but I am not as certain any announcement with him is going to be made tomorrow.

Well, looks like we just got a holding penalty

Advertisement
sure aint the way news happened at LSU and at USC .. what a goat-roping circle jerk Miami is .... lol
Why did any of you think the 20 years of absolute stupidity was going to suddenly wrapup cleanly as the dying empire of stupid fights their last good fight

Advertisement
Back