What did Willis do wrong

Advertisement
Hopefully Ed & Ray get in this boy’s ear. And man do The Black Birds have an affinity w Cane players...oh wait, MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THEYVE PROSPERED FROM THEM!

Don’t understand TB or The Fins, like at all. Especially The Fins since we share their stadium & they just had Gore who was Uber productive prior to the injury. Smh.
Imagine Willis and Wilkins on the same DL in the AFC east??

Advertisement
I don't give af if his *** ran a 3.7....Dudes a Full scale puzzy too me....Break a 3yr olds arm??....C'mon man....There will be a Severe Media storm against ANY team that touches his Child Beating *** with a 10' pole...
And dont forget..he was already convicted of a battery by strangulation of a pregnant woman and punching her in stomach. Now is on tape just about threatening her again. He was already given his mulligan. That fvckin dude is done and no one will touch that.

Advertisement
The player who is going to have the most productive NFL career, out of any Cane that was in the draft, went undrafted smh.

He will fit right in with the Ravens and that culture they have in their locker room. Idk who they have at DT but I could see Willis starting by the end of the year. I know the Ravens run like a hybrid 3-4 so we will see how that plays out. Ravens got a steal for sure.
He is not a 3-4 DT. It would not be good for his career to go there

GW was the highest rated undrafted player (according to Kiper) and fell furthest below his expected draft projection, so something was off in terms of how GW was being perceived by every front office heading into this draft. And his "agents" didn't have a clue.

It's the job of an agent (not just in football) to know what's happening in the marketplace, know what's being said about your client, be informed about and get ahead of any potential problems, address them and sell/market accordingly. You can't always overcome a perception problem, but at the very least an agent should be proactive in trying to minimize it.

It's obvious Balki and Junior aren't clued in with the NFL and front offices/scouts at all, and had no idea that the league was having major problems with their client as recently as last night and today (from reading their twitter feed). Again, an agent can't fix every problem, but to not even know there's a problem before hand is pure amateur hour.

Just reading their twitter, they don't have a clue about what happened. Junior was tweeting with Ahmmon Richards last night about GW being taken today, so it's obvious he was totally unaware right up until the end of the 7th round that every single team had a problem with his client. And balki seems equally out to lunch. Amateur hour.

Good agents know what's going on in the market. These clowns didn't have a clue.

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190427-192158_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20190427-192158_Kiwi Browser.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 112
Advertisement
Whatever made Willis miss the entire season with zero explanation was probably horrible.

That's the only thing I think that would made any sense. He was at worst an early 3rd round talent

Advertisement
Back