What did Willis do wrong

Advertisement
I agree, signing with Pete was a huge mistake. however, there may be a huge issue we don't know about with Willis and all the top agents wouldn't take him and his last resort was the scrub agent

At this rate the only acceptable rationale would be he missed that year because there's a video of him and Jon Richt killing homeless people for sport not only in Dade County but in Broward and Monroe too.

Or his agent sucks and allowed other "red flags" to fester throughout the entire process leading to today.

We bag on Pete a lot on this forum.

Willis' mistake in this process was going through 1st round management.

If he was smart, he would've hired a snake like Rosenhaus. That man's been through these situations and Willis would've been drafted by now.

more to do that with willis than just 2017. remember he was booted out of UF and then hit winston on the sidelines in a game on a play he wasn't even in on. he's been consistent for 1 year of his 5 years that he spent in college. maybe just maybe no one wants to risk that much money on the guy. i thought he'd go earlier too, but 1 year of production and issues aren't going to get forgotten.
For Hitting Winston, he should've been given a "Congressional Medal Of Honor"

Blame the agent lol who gives a **** if the agency he works for got a guy who was drafted first round.
My twins could get Njoku in the 1st.
Agents also do damage control and prepare you.
Njoku was a smart kid from a family of professionals with no off field issues and plenty of film and a good combine showing.
Like it’s been posted already. Dudes on film hitting woman and injury prone dudes going before him.
Players with borderline nfl talent and practice squad fodder are going before him.
If this guy did something worse than hitting and knocking out a woman weighing 100 lbs less than himnthan our team has a real hardcore damage control department and he deserves what where he goes.
But if it is t then it’s 100 on his agent imo. You do everything in your power to make that dude look like Mormon Boy Scout that runs a charity for abused children.
Manziel got in the league despite showing up drunk to Manning’s camp.
Mixon slapped the sht out of that girl. 2nd round.
That miss st dude through like a 4 piece on a female while she was down.
I could go on.
The only person that Kawa has had to convince is Dana White that basically runs a ped factory. He hasn’t had to convince 32 nfl front office dudes about a player’s credibility.

Advertisement
Dolphins have two 7th round picks in a row and they use one on a FB rather than Willis? A FB?? Does that position even exist in the NFL anymore??!!

Or his agent sucks and allowed other "red flags" to fester throughout the entire process leading to today.

It’s the job of a good agent to get this shlt handled.

Unless someone can provide different convincing argument regarding something we don’t know about, this falls 100% on Pete.

I know he’s going to be pimping his #1 on Twitter for the next year, but a guy from a school that small, that got drafted that high, was on everybody’s radar.

He should have been able to sell Willis better than this.

My twins could get Njoku in the 1st.
Agents also do damage control and prepare you.
Njoku was a smart kid from a family of professionals with no off field issues and plenty of film and a good combine showing.
Like it’s been posted already. Dudes on film hitting woman and injury prone dudes going before him.
Players with borderline nfl talent and practice squad fodder are going before him.
If this guy did something worse than hitting and knocking out a woman weighing 100 lbs less than himnthan our team has a real hardcore damage control department and he deserves what where he goes.
But if it is t then it’s 100 on his agent imo. You do everything in your power to make that dude look like Mormon Boy Scout that runs a charity for abused children.
Manziel got in the league despite showing up drunk to Manning’s camp.
Mixon slapped the sht out of that girl. 2nd round.
That miss st dude through like a 4 piece on a female while she was down.
I could go on.
The only person that Kawa has had to convince is Dana White that basically runs a ped factory. He hasn’t had to convince 32 nfl front office dudes about a player’s credibility.

Glad someone brought this up. A good amount of their clients are MMA fighters. Working NFL front offices is more taxing than working Dana White.

All of the other guys you listed had multiple red flags and they were still drafted at respectable spots parallel to their talent.

Let this be a lesson to any Cane going to the draft going forward. Go with any other agency but First Round Management.

Advertisement
It's better now for GW not to get drafted and find a team that he has a better chance of beating out any other DT that got drafted. We all know he's got the skills, so let him get into a camp and show them all what the U is all about....I'm 100% behind our Cane!

We bag on Pete a lot on this forum.

Willis' mistake in this process was going through 1st round management.

If he was smart, he would've hired a snake like Rosenhaus. That man's been through these situations and Willis would've been drafted by now.

My guess is Rosenhaus would never tke Willis as client.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back