What away games are you planning this year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep going back-and-forth on whether I’m going to East Lansing or not. Have you ever been there?

Been to southern Michigan/northern Ohio too many times to count as my dad grew up there and still has family there. Unless you like to hunt, Michigan doesn’t offer a whole lot. If I didn’t still have family there, I would probably pass on the trip.

Been to southern Michigan/northern Ohio too many times to count as my dad grew up there and still has family there. Unless you like to hunt, Michigan doesn’t offer a whole lot. If I didn’t still have family there, I would probably pass on the trip.
Never been but we were going to go a few days early and do a beer tour of Southern Michigan. They seem to know what they are doing there.

Advertisement
Never been but we were going to go a few days early and do a beer tour of Southern Michigan. They seem to know what they are doing there.
If you have an extra day, and enjoy roller coasters, I would highly recommend Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio. Widely regarded as the best theme park in the country, and certainly the best I’ve been to.

Advertisement
Back