Off-Topic What are you listening to?

Advertisement
The haters may say this is a bad song. But NYSOM loves him some of the Biebs.

Thoughts and prayers to J Beebs too. He gots da Jim Ross Disease.

Screenshot_20220612-153028_Google.jpg

The Who. Greatest drummer, best rhythm guitarist, most underrated bassist, and a pretty **** good vocalist in his own right.
You make an excellent case but if I'm given the opportunity to see a stadium show by both then I'm going Queen every time. But that might be a different question than "better group".

Advertisement
You make an excellent case but if I'm given the opportunity to see a stadium show by both then I'm going Queen every time. But that might be a different question than "better group".
Totally fair, especially the breadth of genres that Queen touches. They were made for the stadium show and arena rock.

With that said, I can listen to Quadrophenia through and through. It is brilliant. Same with Tommy. I also absolutely love how WW2 and history touched so many of their songs and albums, from Tommy to A Quick One.

Advertisement
Fun note, their drummer that toured with them for years through the 90s is Ringo’s son.

He’s still with them. Zak Starkey. Excellent drummer in his own right. Townshend offered him the chance to be an official member of the group but he turned it down.

Advertisement
He’s still with them. Zak Starkey. Excellent drummer in his own right. Townshend offered him the chance to be an official member of the group but he turned it down.
Yes! Should have said starting in the 90s with the Quadrophenia tour. That was an awesome show, and one that I know Townshend wanted to put on for years. I actually prefer that opera to Tommy.

Saw The Who at Fenway a few years ago. Great set list, great show. I just told my son today I wish I saw Queen live. Freddie was a showman.

That tiny little island produces some serious talent.

Advertisement
Totally fair, especially the breadth of genres that Queen touches. They were made for the stadium show and arena rock.

With that said, I can listen to Quadrophenia through and through. It is brilliant. Same with Tommy. I also absolutely love how WW2 and history touched so many of their songs and albums, from Tommy to A Quick One.
I’m One, so good.

Advertisement
Back