• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic What are you listening to?

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
Premium
So I was listening to the new band 3rd Secret because it has my guy Kim Thayil (Soundgarden) as one of the guitarists. After the album was over Spotify dropped to a mix and a band called Kadavar came on. Never heard of them before but for sure got some Black Sabbath and Zeppelin roots so I was immediately in. I've been digging on them for a couple weeks now and don't think I've gotten through all their albums yet. Anyway, here's a taste-

And of course if you want to check out 3rd Secret-

RangerGranger

Gnome Sayin'?
So I was listening to the new band 3rd Secret because it has my guy Kim Thayil (Soundgarden) as one of the guitarists. After the album was over Spotify dropped to a mix and a band called Kadavar came on. Never heard of them before but for sure got some Black Sabbath and Zeppelin roots so I was immediately in. I've been digging on them for a couple weeks now and don't think I've gotten through all their albums yet. Anyway, here's a taste-

And of course if you want to check out 3rd Secret-

I just learned something new. Psychedelic Rock lol.

For whatever reason, they remind me of listening to my boom box back in '99. My dad gave me some of his stuff and it sound a little similar.