Off-Topic What are you listening to?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So I was listening to the new band 3rd Secret because it has my guy Kim Thayil (Soundgarden) as one of the guitarists. After the album was over Spotify dropped to a mix and a band called Kadavar came on. Never heard of them before but for sure got some Black Sabbath and Zeppelin roots so I was immediately in. I've been digging on them for a couple weeks now and don't think I've gotten through all their albums yet. Anyway, here's a taste-

And of course if you want to check out 3rd Secret-

Advertisement
Country isn't my thing but Stapleton killed this one. This is sitting by the fire pit sipping whiskey while contemplating all the bad decisions you've made, good.

Miley Cyrus and Elton John covered it as well and its solid, but Stapleton's makes my balls tingle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So I was listening to the new band 3rd Secret because it has my guy Kim Thayil (Soundgarden) as one of the guitarists. After the album was over Spotify dropped to a mix and a band called Kadavar came on. Never heard of them before but for sure got some Black Sabbath and Zeppelin roots so I was immediately in. I've been digging on them for a couple weeks now and don't think I've gotten through all their albums yet. Anyway, here's a taste-

And of course if you want to check out 3rd Secret-

I just learned something new. Psychedelic Rock lol.

For whatever reason, they remind me of listening to my boom box back in '99. My dad gave me some of his stuff and it sound a little similar.

Advertisement
Back