We've got a QB.

Advertisement
Win games that Jarren would’ve lost.... if he didn’t get injured against GT we would be #1 in the Coastal.
Well, you are consistent in being wrong...got to at least hand you that. I like Kosi. But he's no Williams. He doesn't have the accuracy, he locks onto targets are lot more, he's just not as good, period.

Jarren needs to prove he can play QB against defenses with a pulse before I’m sold but he’s good enough to win the rest of the games on the schedule.

he’s not ready for Clemson and let’s hope we don’t have to play Wisconsin again in whatever bowl we end up playing.

569BD0EA-A6F8-4CC6-841B-2DFFF05F29E0.jpeg
5AB443BA-8400-471C-8079-BAD7C1B5BA48.jpeg
AFA1C4B9-F40A-4D03-A340-DB5698CED540.jpeg

So, UL had a combined (5) interceptions against three of the better offenses they’ve faced. Trevor threw 2 interceptions and 3 less touchdowns against UL. But, you cats can’t seem to give your own quarterback some praise. Pretty telling.

So, UL had a combined (5) interceptions against three of the better offenses they’ve faced. Trevor threw 2 interceptions and 3 less touchdowns against UL. But, you cats can’t seem to give your own quarterback some praise. Pretty telling.

Lol Jarren did great beating a sorry Louisville defense.... he would get more deserved praise if he didn’t lose 4 games, one against our rival and 3 in the Coastal... not to mention that performance against Central Michigan.

Advertisement
Lol Jarren did great beating a sorry Louisville defense.... he would get more deserved praise if he didn’t lose 4 games, one against our rival and 3 in the Coastal... not to mention that performance against Central Michigan.

lol

So, did Jarren bang your girlfriend, or is Kosi your girlfriend? Got to be one of the two based on the nonsense you're spewing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren can be a mobile guy but more importantly can make any throw. We got an intriguing guy at qb right now and if he starts running even more he will be even more dangerous because he’s clearly a capable runner
1573761990967.gif

1573762044349.gif

You see the speed right here
1573762443973.gif

for some reason this reminds me of a deshaun Watson or even Justin fields of run

the dimes over the last 3 games have been pretty **** crazy too.
1573762977516.gif

1573763035345.gif

Last edited:
Passing Defense:

FSU - 117th
Louisville - 104th
FIU - 11th
Duke - 38th

I definitely think Jarren has progressed really well. I think the game is slowing down for both him and the OL. I'd predict that Jarren will end up the best Miami QB since Dorsey.

But I also want to see how rest of the season plays out. Sounds crazy - but FIU & Duke may be a better barometer for how he's progressed than FSU & Louisville

This is why it's completely legitimate to want a larger sample size to judge a player, or not crown him too early.

Jarren vs. FSU & Louisville (Terrible pass defenses) - 36 of 59 - 566 yds - 61% - 8TD - 0 INT
Jarren vs. FIU & Duke (Very good pass defenses) - 30 of 62 - 391 yds - 48% - 3TD - 3INT

I still like Jarren. He just wasn't actually as good as he looked vs FSU/Louisville. He's also not actually as bad as he looked vs FIU/Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back