We've got a QB.

I'm not really sure how this is even debatable at this point. For the season, Jarren has now thrown for 1,700 yards, completing 67% of his passes, with 16 TDs and 3 INTs, with a passer rating of 164.8. He had one terrible quarter against VT where he threw all 3 of his INTs, and otherwise, his accuracy and decision making have been phenomenal. He absolutely held the ball too long early in the season, and his accuracy on deep balls seemed off earlier in the season, but with the improvement in the OL, his ability to get rid of the ball quicker and move well to avoid the rush, and his much improved deep ball accuracy the last couple games, I'd say that he has all of the skills we'd want in a QB.

In his first season as a starter, he's improved as the season has progressed, and his accuracy has been there all season, and is something that Malik and Nkosi lacked and caused the offense to bog down at times. Jarren still has room for improvement, and I look forward to watching him continue to improve under Enos's QB coaching. Hopefully, Enos the OC will continue to tailor the offense to the strengths of Jarren and the rest of our offensive players so that we can take advantage of a really skilled QB.

Advertisement
In Kosi’s defense, he played well enough to what normally would have been an easy win against GT.

The perfect cluster **** storm of a defensive TD, a fake punt and abhorrent kicking is what cost us that game.

This is true. He did lead what should have been the game clinching drive. I like Perry and how he's matured this year. Good Kid.

DumbassCane isn't doing Kosi any favors.

Advertisement
N’kosi got hit (on his non throwing shoulder) at the end of the third and wasn’t doing anything prior. I do agree that the staff blew the game by taking Jarren out. Both his throws were more accurate than N’kosi’s, it wasn’t on him that the WR dropped a first down catch

Correction NKosi got his shoulder dislocated the first drive of the 3rd quarter. He had 3 TDs before the start of the 3rd quarter.

It’s on Jarren for looking completely shell shocked and unprepared against an easy GT defense. But either way I would’ve kept him in the game instead of playing an injured QB.

Correction NKosi got his shoulder dislocated the first drive of the 3rd quarter. He had 3 TDs before the start of the 3rd quarter.

It’s on Jarren for looking completely shell shocked and unprepared against an easy GT defense. But either way I would’ve kept him in the game instead of playing an injured QB.

For Gawd Sakes man. Stop.

Lol how did Jarren look shell shocked? 2 good passes and a bad sack? N’kosi was also sacked on his first drive. The difference is N’kosi also walked into the end zone and then fumbled which costed us 7 points in a game that went to OT

Good thing tons of people didn't jump to conclusions about him after one bad quarter as a redshirt freshman with a few starts behind a **** o-line

Advertisement
Lol how did Jarren look shell shocked? 2 good passes and a bad sack? N’kosi was also sacked on his first drive. The difference is N’kosi also walked into the end zone and then fumbled which costed us 7 points in a game that went to OT

It went to OT because Jarren wasn’t good enough to take over for an injured QB. He threw two incomplete passes back to back then gave up an 11 yard sack taking the team out of FG range.

The score was 21-21... Nkosi scored all of Miami’s points in the 1st half.

It went to OT because Jarren wasn’t good enough to take over for an injured QB. He threw two incomplete passes back to back then gave up an 11 yard sack taking the team out of FG range.

N’kosi scored points for GT and couldn’t beat them in a game where the defense gave up 7 points. It’s why he’s the back up.

But true troll status playing up N’kosi’s injury to his non throwing shoulder while ignoring Jarrens throwing shoulder injury

Jarren needs to prove he can play QB against defenses with a pulse before I’m sold but he’s good enough to win the rest of the games on the schedule.

he’s not ready for Clemson and let’s hope we don’t have to play Wisconsin again in whatever bowl we end up playing.
My dawg @KrazyCane still fighting the good fight..Kosi Hive is alive n well

@KrazyCane is the type of ***** that gets caught cheating..**** alll in another ***** ***** and says“ nawl babe that wasn’t me“..9 months later side piece has his baby..they do a full dna test..it’s confirmed his...”nawl babe it ain’t mine, matter of fact, I think the that ***** stole my toothbrush. this entrapment ”

Advertisement

N'Kosi also scored 7 of GT's points too, but let's not let facts get in the way of your retardation.

Why can’t we chalk this up to a mixed blessing when we pulled JW against VT because his throwing shoulder was an issue. In the meanwhile, it gave Kosi a chance to change the narrative on how he performed against UVA last year. GT was a S*** show for all. Jarren got a chance to learn from his position on the bench during those games and when given the opportunity against Pitt, stepped up to win us the game (and we got lucky that Pitt’s D was bad and let Osborn make a catch and with bad tackling, score).
That gave Jarren the confidence that he is showing today. In the meanwhile, the OLine has figured out how to communicate for the most part and Jarren has figured out how to stay calm in the pocket and evade the rush that the OLine didn’t pick up. The real praise should be for the RBs figuring out how to pick up the blitz which has slowed down opponents DCs from sending the house on us. They are daring us to throw the ball and with a capable gunslinger, we can finally do just that.
OLine needs to continue their serviceable work and gel more. Jarren is looking downfield more and WRs are getting the separation to be in the spot when he lets it go. It has been a win-win since Jarren proved that he can take over (and enough about the soft defenses that we have played). I don’t care about how bad FSU was under Willie. Any player with a pulse on FSU was trying their best against their friend/foe competition as they do every year. We almost beat them when Al was our coach and they went on to win the Natty. Everyone gets hyped for that game, no matter how good the other team is.

N'Kosi also scored 7 of GT's points too, but let's not let facts get in the way of your retardation.

The score was 21-21 going into the 3rd quarter regardless... Jarren should’ve been good enough to score a TD when he got in the game against GTs defense but he instead knocked us out of FG range. A FG would’ve won the game. Jarren lost the game deal with it. He’s better now against garbage defenses so celebrate 🎉

Advertisement
The score was 21-21 going into the 3rd quarter regardless... Jarren should’ve been good enough to score a TD when he got in the game against GTs defense but he instead knocked us out of FG range. A FG would’ve won the game. Jarren lost the game deal with it. He’s better now against garbage defenses so celebrate 🎉

So the 7 points Kosi gave them don't count because they happened in the first quarter? Are points in the 2nd half of football games worth double? Your cousin or brother stinks...it's ok. Lots of kids stink. Doesn't make him a bad person. He also seems to be genuinely interested in the team's success and, unless he's an Academy Award winner, looks to really be bought in to doing whatever helps the team win. Just ****** for him, his part is to not actually play and let the kid who is way better play.

I want to meet you in real life just to see if you have some kind of disability.

Advertisement
Back