We've got a QB.

Advertisement
And he's a RS Freshman.

Very impressive performance. Has the accuracy of Kaaya, but way more athletic and has proven he can throw the deep ball.

He's going to be trouble for every defense he sees in the future.

JW made a believer out of me tonight.
Got dam right!

And he's a RS Freshman.

Very impressive performance. Has the accuracy of Kaaya, but way more athletic and has proven he can throw the deep ball.

ok. No one is arguing, but you’re only as good as your next game. Win me 20 straight and I’ll crown his ***. We’re 6-4.

Advertisement
And he's a RS Freshman.

Jarren is a ad muthaphukca, I know he'll run more I stead of staying in the pocket when nothing is open. His progress weekly is amazing. Dude threw for 6 td's today

Jarren is a ad muthaphukca, I know he'll run more I stead of staying in the pocket when nothing is open. His progress weekly is amazing. Dude threw for 6 td's today

against one of the absolute worst defenses in the country. Glad we won. CFP Committee is not about to put us in the top 20.

long way to go.

Advertisement
The game has slowed waaaaay down for him. I saw him wait for the screen to Deejay to come open. And he was going thru reads quick enough that it wasn’t too late to run for yardage. The oline is giving him an extra 2 or 3 seconds and he is letting the ball go!

His ex coach worked with Deshawn Watson and Trevor Lawrence, dude is from a good pedigree, I’m excited.

Off topic but dude has his mother’s whole face.

Advertisement
He should take a big jump next season having a full spring and fall camp as the guy getting all of the reps with the ones.

He should, and he better. Keep that phone in your locker, and earn the future you deserve, young man.

Make Should, Happened.

Advertisement
I'm not worried about JW, he has the ability, give him the keys and stay on top of him, the 3 things that will really help him take the next step is big improvements in o-line, 3rd down & redzone, that's where great offenses are formed, and it's been what's held us back for a long time.

You can tell the game is starting to slow down a bit for him. He's getting through his reads quicker and his internal clock has sped up. Plus he's beginning to trust his arm to throw the ball downfield.

Advertisement
Back